The Tekkenpedia is the best resource for all information about Tekken! This includes characters backgrounds, galleries, stories and character relationships.
Since 2005, Tekkenpedia English has aimed to expand the Tekken universe by diving much deeper into the Tekken universe with videos, character galleries, fan art, forums, and gameplay discussion. Feel free to read articles from Tekkenpedia and edit if you wish.
Characters of Tekken
Character of the Month
King (the Second) is a Mexican wrestler who took over the role after the death of the original King, who had funded the orphanage he lived in as a child. Like the original King, he was trained by Armor King, who became his mentor. King found a nemesis in Craig Marduk, a Vale Tudo fighter who had appearently killed Armor King, however, since the return of Armor King, and air of mystery has been around the true events of the "Arizona bar brawl".
- Tekkenpedia has been upgraded to the latest version of MediaWiki (1.26)
Samuel (talk) 03:31, 25 June 2016 (UTC)
- Happy 2016 everyone. This marks ten years of the Tekkenpedia. Wow.
Samuel (talk) 05:31, 2 January 2016 (UTC)
- I've fixed the misbehaving extensions (I had the very latest versions of them instead of the 1.25.1 version). Everything should be ship-shape now.
Samuel (talk) 00:38, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
- Upgrade complete. Some trouble with one of the extensions misbehaving so I've removed it for now.
Samuel (talk) 00:27, 6 June 2015 (UTC)
- I'm going to upgrade MediaWiki to the latest version this weekend, I will post another notice once the upgrade is complete.
Samuel (talk) 00:23, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
- Just experimenting running some ads at the bottom of the page to offset server costs. Once I can figure out how, ads will be disabled if you log in.
Samuel (talk) 08:43, 5 April 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry for the site being a bit broken for the past couple of hours. I've upgraded it to a bleeding edge version of MediaWiki to allow the installation of some features to make it easier to use the Tekkenpedia on mobile devices! Any problems, please report them to my talk page and enjoy using the Tekkenpedia on mobile devices.
Samuel (talk) 03:09, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- I've updated the questions you need to answer to join the site. This should help prevent some of the spam accounts that are signing up.
Samuel (talk) 22:23, 9 November 2014 (UTC)
Samuel (talk) 23:02, 15 July 2014 (UTC)
- A few rough edges on getting the new server going under load. Apologies for the outages the sites been having.
Samuel (talk) 11:19, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
- Server has been moved and if you're seeing this, you're on the new one. Any problems, please let me know on my talk page.
Samuel (talk) 04:17, 8 June 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, the server move is scheduled for this weekend Melbourne time. The down time should be minimal, about one hour.
Samuel (talk) 01:59, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hey guys, have to move the server AGAIN. The wiki will be in read only mode while I do it. So sorry, turns out Amazon AWS is a bit too expensive ($200 last month!) so I'm going to move to Digital Ocean. Sorry about the downtime :(
Samuel (talk) 11:04, 3 June 2014 (UTC)