The Tekkenpedia is the best resource for all information about Tekken! This includes characters backgrounds, galleries, stories and character relationships.
Since 2005, Tekkenpedia English has aimed to expand the Tekken universe by diving much deeper into the Tekken universe with videos, character galleries, fan art, forums, and gameplay discussion. Feel free to read articles from Tekkenpedia and edit if you wish.
Characters of Tekken
Character of the Month
King is a character that debuts in Tekken 3, and he returns for all subsequent titles in the series. His fighting style is Professional Wrestling, and naturally, he has a wide variety of throws, which account for more than half of his moveset. He is the second person to adopt the "King" moniker, with the first King choosing him as his successor in his dying wish after being savagely attacked by Ogre. Before the events of Tekken 4, Armor King, the man who had trained King, was murdered in an Arizona bar brawl, and seeking to avenge his death personally, King arranged to have the murderer, Craig Marduk, released from prison and brought into The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4. King successfully defeated Marduk in their first encounter, and they would go on to have a rematch in The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, though in this fight, neither of them were able to secure a victory over the other, resulting in the two putting their rivalry to rest and becoming allies.
Samuel (talk) 23:02, 15 July 2014 (UTC)
- A few rough edges on getting the new server going under load. Apologies for the outages the sites been having.
Samuel (talk) 11:19, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
- Server has been moved and if you're seeing this, you're on the new one. Any problems, please let me know on my talk page.
Samuel (talk) 04:17, 8 June 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, the server move is scheduled for this weekend Melbourne time. The down time should be minimal, about one hour.
Samuel (talk) 01:59, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hey guys, have to move the server AGAIN. The wiki will be in read only mode while I do it. So sorry, turns out Amazon AWS is a bit too expensive ($200 last month!) so I'm going to move to Digital Ocean. Sorry about the downtime :(
Samuel (talk) 11:04, 3 June 2014 (UTC)
- If you can see this message then welcome, you're on the new server.
Samuel (talk) 11:06, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- I'm in the process of consolidating all my servers so the Tekkenpedia is going to move from Hetzner to Amazon AWS. Hopefully it should be a bit faster for everyone that's in the US again (and slower for those in Europe, sorry! :( )
Samuel (talk) 05:46, 19 April 2014 (CEST)
- Sorry about the brief outage but the site has been upgraded to the latest version of MediaWiki. I've also installed a slideshow plugin, you can see an example of it on my talk page.
Samuel (talk) 00:56, 20 February 2014 (CET)
- Just updated another website that I built a while ago about musical genres. Check out: KnowYourGenre.
Samuel (talk) 02:14, 19 September 2013 (CEST)