The Tekkenpedia is the best resource for all information about Tekken! This includes characters backgrounds, galleries, stories and character relationships.
Since 2005, Tekkenpedia English has aimed to expand the Tekken universe by diving much deeper into the Tekken universe with videos, character galleries, fan art, forums, and gameplay discussion. Feel free to read articles from Tekkenpedia and edit if you wish.
Characters of Tekken
Character of the Month
Mokujin is a character that debuts in Tekken 3, and returns for all subsequent Tekken titles, with Tekken 4 being the only exception. It is a wooden training dummy that is brought to life when great supernatural evil surfaces (these entities are usually the final bosses of the games, such as Ogre/True Ogre in Tekken 3 and the resurrected Jinpachi Mishima in Tekken 5). It fights by mimicking the styles of the other playable characters, alternating with every round, a style that has been branded as "Mokujin-Ken". In its latest appearance, Mokujin randomly shows up as a Stage 7 sub-boss in the Arcade Battle mode of Tekken Revolution, with an additional mode of the game entirely dedicated to it and its metal and gold counterparts, "Mokujin Rush", though it is only available for a limited time during "Mokujin Festival" events, which occur at mixed intervals. Mokujin also plays a role in Tekken: Blood Vengeance, wherein Heihachi awakens the spirit of the Kyoto Earth Goddess to amass numerous Mokujin into one gigantic monster for the movie's final fight.
- Sorry for the site being a bit broken for the past couple of hours. I've upgraded it to a bleeding edge version of MediaWiki to allow the installation of some features to make it easier to use the Tekkenpedia on mobile devices! Any problems, please report them to my talk page and enjoy using the Tekkenpedia on mobile devices.
Samuel (talk) 03:09, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- I've updated the questions you need to answer to join the site. This should help prevent some of the spam accounts that are signing up.
Samuel (talk) 22:23, 9 November 2014 (UTC)
Samuel (talk) 23:02, 15 July 2014 (UTC)
- A few rough edges on getting the new server going under load. Apologies for the outages the sites been having.
Samuel (talk) 11:19, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
- Server has been moved and if you're seeing this, you're on the new one. Any problems, please let me know on my talk page.
Samuel (talk) 04:17, 8 June 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, the server move is scheduled for this weekend Melbourne time. The down time should be minimal, about one hour.
Samuel (talk) 01:59, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hey guys, have to move the server AGAIN. The wiki will be in read only mode while I do it. So sorry, turns out Amazon AWS is a bit too expensive ($200 last month!) so I'm going to move to Digital Ocean. Sorry about the downtime :(
Samuel (talk) 11:04, 3 June 2014 (UTC)
- If you can see this message then welcome, you're on the new server.
Samuel (talk) 11:06, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- I'm in the process of consolidating all my servers so the Tekkenpedia is going to move from Hetzner to Amazon AWS. Hopefully it should be a bit faster for everyone that's in the US again (and slower for those in Europe, sorry! :( )
Samuel (talk) 05:46, 19 April 2014 (CEST)