|Origin||DNA sample taken from an insect|
|Fighting Style||Commando Wrestling|
|Height||155 cm (5' 1")|
|Weight||75 kg (165 lbs)|
|Likes|| Doctor Bosconovitch|
Alex (アレックス Arekkusu) was introduced in Tekken 2, and he returned for Tekken Tag Tournament and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Alex does not have his own character space in either one of the two games that he is in. Instead, he shares his character space with Roger. Both Roger and Alex also share the same moves / fighting style. Alex has his own ending in Tekken 2, but he shares his ending with Roger in Tekken Tag Tournament.
His title in the original trilogy is Dinonics Commander.
Games in order of appearance:
- Tekken: The Motion Picture (1997)
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Both Roger and Alex are the result of a military experiment. Doctor Bosconovitch wanted to combine the genes from a martial artist and cross it with a wild animal. It is rumored that Doctor Abel has stolen Roger and Alex and is keeping them with him in his secret laboratory. Alex is a hybrid of a prehistoric dinosaur and a lizard, and he is also the result of splicing Roger's genes. There have been similar species on the Earth many years ago.
- Ending, "Leaping Alex"
- Alex is studying a rock that appears to have a dinosaur fossil in it. A dinosaur's face flashes on the screen and Alex roars and starts running, gradually gaining speed. He runs up the mountain and, having got to see one of his ancestors, happily jumps up into the air, putting one of his fists up.
- To unlock him in Tekken 2, you must defeat your Stage 3 opponent with less than 5% health remaining, so the announcer says 'Great!'. This can be done with any character except Kazuya. If your character was selected with a kick button (alternate costume), you will fight Alex on Stage 4; if your character was selected with a punch button (default costume), you will fight Roger instead. The game must then be completed by defeating Devil, or Angel (if Devil was selected), for Alex and Roger to become selectable.
- Alex's Stage 8 sub-boss is Roger.
- In Tekken 2, if you play as Kazuya, Alex is never chosen as the sub-boss on Stage 8; it is always Roger even if you selected Kazuya with a kick button.
- In Tekken 2, if you win 'Great!' with Alex or Roger on the final round of Stage 3, you will fight Kuma on Stage 4.
- In Tekken 2, if you get Alex in Time Attack, Survival or Vs. Game records, Roger's name will be used instead. This was fixed in Tekken Tag Tournament.
Spin-Offs and Related Games
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
Tekken Tag Tournament is a non-canonical Tekken game containing no plot.
- Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
Alex is playing "Rock, Paper, Scissors" with Yoshimitsu. Alex's boxing gloves force Alex to choose "Rock" every time. Knowing this, Yoshimitsu picks "Paper" every time and wins the first round every time. This ending takes place in Paul Phoenix's Tekken Tag Tournament stage.
- To unlock him in Tekken Tag Tournament, you must complete the game with six different characters.
- In the PlayStation 2 version of Tekken Tag Tournament, his sound effects are at the wrong pitch.
- Alex's Stage 7 sub-boss is Heihachi Mishima.
Alex will feature in Tekken Tag Tounrament 2, a non-canonical Tekken game. 
Alex's command list is based off of Roger Jr.'s fighting style. Alex, however, has his own animations and variations to his moveset.
A deinonychus trained for military purposes, Alex is a vicious animal that was created by extracting dinosaur DNA from an insect trapped in amber, with gaps in the DNA filled in with genetic data from Roger. Alex does not seem fully mature yet, but currently has about the same fighting strength as Roger. Alex will become an extremely powerful animal once he fully matures. 
(From Wii U Edition)
A deinonychus trained by the military. Scientists harvested dinosaur DNA from insects trapped in amber, and spliced it with Roger's kangaroo DNA to fill, ultimately creating Alex. While he currently shares the same amount of strength as Roger, he is expected to be even more formidable in his mature form.
Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
Roger Jr. is seen lost in a desert while looking for his mother. Alex spots him and tries to attack him, but is thoroughly beaten up by Roger Jr.. He later helps Roger Jr. look for his mother. Alex ends up helping Roger Jr., by putting him on top of his shoulders. They finally find Roger Jr.'s mother, and the screen focuses on Alex.
- This is the first game Alex has his own slot, due to Roger's absence.
- Alex makes a cameo appearance within the Jungle Stage in Street Fighter X Tekken. 
- Roger Jr. can be customized to look like him in Tekken 6.
- Created by Doctor Bosconovitch as a genetically engineered animal soldier, along with Roger.
- Kidnapped by Doctor Abel for his own experiments along with Roger.
- Trained alongside Roger by Armor King.
- Sent to live peacefully in Australia by Jun Kazama.
- Thought Roger Jr. as a prey first,but after being beaten by the boy,he realizes that he is Roger's son,then,he became his father figure and mentor after his old partner's absence (as seen in Roger Jr.'s TTT2 ending).
- Kills Anna Williams in Tekken: The Motion Picture. (Non-canon)
- Killed by Kazuya Mishima in Tekken: The Motion Picture. (Non-canon)