|Voiced By||Patrick Seitz(T6-TTT2, SFxT), Tsutomu Isobe (SFxT)|
|Fighting Style||Free Style Karate|
|Age||27 (T6) ()|
|Occupation||Martial Arts prodigy, A bounty hunter (Street Fighter x Tekken)|
|Hobby||Maintaining his figure and agility|
|Likes||Being popular, Weight, Speed, Super Heroes|
Robert Richards, better known as his nickname "Bob", (not to be confused with "Bob":, Boy on bike, Hwoarang's nickname), was introduced in Tekken 6 and he returned for Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. Bob is a renowned martial arts prodigy from the USA. His fighting style is Freestyle Karate. Freestyle Karate originated from America and it is a generic term regarding a system of techniques based on numerous traditional styles of Karate while not following the restricting philosophies of each respective styles.
Games in order of appearance:
- Street Fighter X Tekken (2012)
His fighting style is Freestyle Karate. Bob has a Mishima style wavedash and Bob can juggle off his d/f+1+2 throw. Bob's moves mainly consists of acrobatic moves such as multiple spinning and alternating combos of punches, kicks and body checks.
- Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion: This section empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Prologue (Official Site)
- Bob had always been very serious about his training. He was hailed as a master of martial arts from a very young age, and he garnered many fans with his chiseled body and good looks. However, he could not defeat opponents who were larger than him. He vanished from the martial arts scene and dedicated himself to a special training regimen that increased his power and weight while maintaining his agility.After several years in seclusion, Bob returned to the fighting world a changed man. Those who know Bob were astonished by his transformation. His handsome looks were gone and he gained a disproportionate amount of weight. Bob paid no attention to his critics, and relied on the benefits of his training: speed, power and unyielding weight. He decided that he was ready to return to competition; he joined The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 to test his martial arts abilities once again.
- Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
- After winning the tournament, Bob became a sensation. He was shown on television and for magazine interviews. Unaware of this, Bob becomes thinner. He weighs himself, turning out to weigh 150 pounds - he had lost weight without even knowing it. He screams in frustration, bangs his head on the wall, and makes a big hole. Then he is shown lying on the floor.
- Bob's stance in his CG is similar to Jin Kazama's stance in his Tekken 5 CG.().
- Bob was shown wearing a third outfit in a video for Tekken 6 (). It consists of black pants and a blue and white hooded jacket.
- Some of Bob's animations that are shown before a fight feature Bob saying "It's all or nothing.", "I've been waiting for this day.", "I hope you're ready.", and "Now, let the show begin!". Some of Bob's animations that are shown after winning a fight (win animations) feature Bob saying "I will attain perfection!", "I'm still not there yet.", "Not bad... I'll fight you... anytime.", and "Speed and weight!".
- Bob's "Item Move" feature in Tekken 6 is releasing some birds from a hat that he wears ().
- In an official Tekken 6 Concept Art book, Bob's full name is revealed to be 'Robert Richards'.
- In Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, Bob can be customized to look like an overweight Super Sentai character and a chef.
- In the Scenario Campaign mode of Tekken 6, Bob is a boss at the Central District 11th Avenue.
- Bob's first two opponents in Scenario Campaign's "Arena" mode are Ganryu and Paul Phoenix
 Spin-offs and Related Games
Bob will be featured as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is a non-canonical Tekken game containing no plot.
- Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
While Bob is walking on the street he finds a group of thugs hassling small children into giving their money. He then dons a superhero's outfit and appears before the thugs shouting "Speed and Weight!". The thugs however don't seem threatened by him and one of them even calls him a traffic sign. Bob however saves the children and defeats all four thugs with little effort. Soon he and the children shout "Speed and Weight!", but soon Bob hears a woman crying for help. When he arrives he sees the woman about to fall off from her window. Bob quickly thinks fast and takes a cable from a nearby man. He then ties both ends on two fire hydrants, and turning it into a slingshot. Bob (with the help of the children he just helped), soon shoots himself at the direction where the woman is falling and catches her before she lands on the ground. To his shock however, the frontline of the following day's newspaper shows that his identity as the superhero had already been revealed.
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
Bob will be featured as a playable character in Street Fighter X Tekken.
A man renowned as a bounty hunter who developed his body to immense proportions in order to fight larger opponents. While others vehemently disagree, Bob believes that he now has the "perfect body". He is extremely smug, and is stoic in the face of adversity. Julia, worried that the box may be used for evil purposes, hires Bob to travel with her to the South Pole.
Story(In-game text) A member of a pro-environmental group informs Julia of the box within the fallen meteorite. Worried that the power the box possesses may be used for evil purposes if it fell in the wrong hands, she decides to travel to the Antarctic herself. However, with numerous researchers and agents, not to mention both the Mishima Zaibatsu and Shandaloo pursuing it, going alone would be suicide. Then Julia Sees an unusual man in a local newspaper...
Julia: "Dangerous fugitive apprehended... by famed bounty hunter.""I know that name...".
Bob Richards, the man known across the country as "Bob... The Bounty Hunter with Bling", happily takes on Julia's request.
Bob: So you want me to track down a box? Whatever, a job's a job
Julia wonders if this man even knows the dangers involved with confronting both the Mishima Zaibatsu and Shandaloo? Despite the uncertainty she extends a hand in friendship
Julia: Welcome onboard Bob
"'Rival Battle"' As Julia and Bob are walking Rufus spots Bob and shouts that he can't escape him with Zangief trying to tell Rufus that Bob isn't Ken Masters. As the two are arguing Julia wants to leave but Bob is extremely interested on fighting "someone of his own kin"
"'Ending"' The two report to the press that a giant light appeared from the box and the discovery was so important that it made headliners for a newspaper. Julia gives Bob the payment but he politely refuses and says that he was there for the experience. Julia later comments that Bob was actually charming to which he comments is a start.
- His title is "The perfect body"
- His official partner is Julia. Their special intro has her state that they're running out of time but Bob says to leave it to him and winks at Julia who appears to be amused.
- Bob and Julia's rivals are Rufus and Zangief.
- He is the only human character in Tekken to not have a character relationship with another character.
- Rufus of Street Fighter IV resembles Bob as both are obese blond American fighters who move fast for their sizes. Their personalities differ though as Rufus is loud-mouthed, obnoxious and impatient, a contrast to the more calm, serious and focused Bob, whose weight gain was deliberate. Bob can be customized to resemble Rufus. Coincidentally in a trailer for Street Fighter X Tekken, Rufus mistakes Bob for Ken Masters and the two end up brawling in Law's restaurant (jokingly it turned out that the real Ken was just eating with Ryu)
- The character concept for Bob was derived from the 1989 martial arts film "Qun Long Xi Feng" [or "The Pedicab Driver"].
- Because some people had found similarities between Bob's moves, as seen in the released images of him, and the moves used by other Tekken characters, some people speculated about Bob possibly being similar to Mokujin, Tetsujin, Unknown, and Combot (mimicking the moves of others). However, his official profile page states that he practices "freestyle karate", and Tekken 6 match videos show that he has an original fighting style.
|Pre-fight Quotes||Win Quotes|
|It's all or nothing.||I will attain perfection!|
|I've been waiting for this day.||I'm still not there yet.|
|I hope you're ready.||Not bad... I'll fight you... anytime.|
|Now, let the show begin!||Speed and weight!|
|Let's make the good fight.|
|You look like fun.|
|Check out the perfect fighter.|
|Leave this to me…|