Eliza (エリザ Eriza) is a character introduced in Tekken Revolution. Originally known as "female vampire", she was revealed in a poll of unused Tekken characters who never made it into the games. When she won the poll, she was announced to appear in Tekken Revolution.
Eliza was born more than 1000 years ago. At some point, she decided to take a small cat nap, but her 40 winks turned into a Rip Van Winkle style slumber that lasted for hundreds of years. During her sleep, the estate of Lili Rochefort's family was built atop her resting ground, leaving her imprisoned<ref>Tekken Revolution News: 1.4 Patch is Live, Adds New Female Vampire Eliza and Bob [VIDEO]. Gamenguide.com (2013-12-19). Retrieved 20 December 2013.</ref>.
Games in order of appearance:
- Tekken Revolution (2013)
- Practically using flying objects and having special ways to move around, Eliza is a character with a new style.
There are times she suddenly starts sleeping during battle and has a peculiar characteristic of being able to recover her health when she's asleep.
Special Art/Critical Arts
Astral Shot: b+3.
Shadow Ring: d/b+4.
Rising Chaos: b+1,2,4.
Splendid Edge: u/f+4,2.
Bloody Claw: f,F+2.
See also: Eliza/Tekken Revolution Movelist
- She was among the candidates to be voted for Tekken Revolution's "Original Character" campaign, in which she was the most voted character to be playable<ref name="TR FB Vote">CHARACTER :: TEKKEN OFFICIAL :: TEKKEN REVOLUTION for PlayStation 3. Namco Bandai Games (2013-07-12). Retrieved 8 January 2014.</ref>.
- Unlocking her requires the player to obtain 20,000 Blood Seals. These can be obtained through either Online VS or in Arcade Battle. Players gain a random amount of them each time they are rewarded, although the amount will always exceed 10 if a Premium Coin or a Premium Ticket is used. A premature end to a match (i.e., a disconnection from either end) will result in no Blood Seals being awarded to either player<ref>Eliza and Bob update. Namco Bandai Games (2013-12-13). Retrieved 8 January 2014.</ref><ref>TR - 12/19 Update Detailed, Eliza & Bob to Join the Roster. AvoidingThePuddle.com (2013-12-13). Retrieved 8 January 2014.</ref>.
- If the player unlocks Eliza, continuing to collect Blood Seals will allow them to buy alternate costumes for her. When all of those are purchased, the Blood Seals will be converted into Fight Money.
- Eliza was added to the North American version of Tekken Revolution on January 7, 2014<ref>TEKKEN REVOLUTION New Information (Eliza Update). Facebook (2013-12-15). Retrieved 8 January 2014.</ref>.
- When chosen on the "Character Select" screen, instead of the announcer calling out her name, Eliza will do it instead.
- When Eliza grabs an opponent with her "Bloody Bite" throw, the attack causes their body to shrink as she sucks the blood from them. However, the move doesn't alter the appearance of Jack 6 and Mokujin possibly because they aren't living things.
|Pre-fight Quotes||Win Quotes||Other|
|You look like a treat.||I could use a drink.||Stay Still! (When Performing "Bloody Bite")|
|Unrelenting night awa-Zzz...||Was that too much?|
- Imprisoned by the Rochefort family for an unknown amount of time<ref name="TR FB Vote"/>.