|Voiced By||Chuan Yin Li|
|Fighting Style||Chinese Kenpo (T5 manual)
God Fist Style Chinese Martial Arts
|Age||26 (T5), 27 (T6)|
|Occupation||Chinese Kenpo Master|
|Hobby||Searching for the "Secrets of God Fist" scrolls and challenging strong opponents|
|Dislikes||Lei Wulong, Asuka Kazama, and losing|
Feng Wei was introduced in Tekken 5, and has returned for Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Tekken 6 and Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. He is a Chinese Kenpo master. As a disciple of the "God Fist" style, by 20, Feng was the top student in his dojo. He killed his master because he scolded him for fighting outside the school. Feng enters The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 to retrieve the "Secrets of God Fist" scrolls, which were stolen by the Mishimas (revealed to be Heihachi Mishima in Lei Wulong's epilogue).
He destroyed many dojos throughout both Japan and China. Those are two of the reasons why Lei Wulong wants to arrest him (the third reason being that Feng attacked many of his close friends). Lei enters the tournament to defeat and arrest Feng for his crimes. One of the dojos attacked belonged to Asuka Kazama's father, who was hospitalized after the attack. Asuka enters to defeat Feng as a way of avenging her father. Lei and Asuka will be encountered in Feng's Story mode as his sub-bosses at Stage 4 and Stage 7, respectively.
Games in order of appearance:
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Dark Resurrection: This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Prologue (In-Game Text)
- Master of Chinese Kenpo, Feng Wei continues training on his path to become the strongest fighter alive. As a young boy, Feng Wei began training under a Kenpo master who was so skilled he was known as Shinken, or one who possesses 'Divine Fists'. As he matured Feng Wei became, without a doubt, the strongest fighter at his dojo. In his quest to be the strongest however, he broke the dojo's rules forbidding competition outside. When his master tried to interfere, Feng Wei killed him. It is during this confrontation Feng Wei learns that, in order to truly master the art, he must learn the secrets hidden in the Shinken scrolls that were stolen by the Mishima clan. Feng Wei enters The King of Iron Fist Tournament intent on recovering the secret scrolls.
- Interludes (Unofficial Synopsis)
- Stage 4, Lei Wulong: Lei tries to place Feng under arrest but Feng is interested in Lei's 5 Form Kung Fu (seeming to recognize him) and fights him. After winning, however, Feng claims that Lei's style is inferior to his own.
- Stage 7, Asuka Kazama: Asuka accuses Feng of attacking her father but Feng defeats her. Asuka then tells him that the way he treated her was disrespectful, although Feng tells her that not fighting seriously would be disrespectful.
- Final Stage, Jinpachi Mishima: Feng asks Jinpachi about the Shinken scrolls but Jinpachi denies knowing anything about them. Feng prepares to fight in order to get the information he wants.
- Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
- Feng Wei defeats Jinpachi Mishima, and then Jinpachi dissolves into dust while Feng watches. Feng notices a glowing scroll laying on the ground, and he picks it up. He looks at it and notices that it is titled "Secret Principles of the Dragon Fist". Feng opens it. The scroll continues to glow. A dragon comes out of it, and a closeup of one of its eyes is shown as the scene changes. A lot of rock formations are shown next to a body of water. Feng strikes one of the rock formations with one of his palms, and the rock formation breaks. Feng is then seen standing with his palm extended. As the camera zooms in, Feng opens his eyes, revealing dragon-like pupils.
- He can be customized to look like Guan Yu from Dynasty Warriors.
- The announcer pronounces Feng's name as "Fang".
- In Wang Jinrei's "Story" mode, Feng is encountered at Stage 7. After Wang defeats him, he tells Feng that he only needs to practice, and in response, Feng bows his head as Wang leaves.
This is section empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Bloodline Rebellion: This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Prologue (Official Site)
- Feng Wei joined The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5 to recover from the Mishima Zaibatsu the “Shinken” scrolls, secret records of the mystical Art of the Divine Fist. He broke into the Mishima Zaibatsu's secret vault and retrieved them. Rather than secret techniques, Feng was surprised to find-out the scrolls were devoid of detailed fighting instruction; but, rather, contained only one teaching: ”The one who destroys all other fighting styles and makes them his own shall become a warrior superior to all men, the Dragon God.” After the Tournament, Feng spent his days traveling the globe and fighting against warriors of various martial arts styles. One day he heard rumors of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6. Seeking to expand his power, he headed for Japan to join the competition once again.
- Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
- Feng approaches an erupting volcano. Just then, a gigantic lava boulder is hurled through the sky at him, to which Feng responds with a single punch, draining the boulder of fire, and dissolving it.
- In the Scenario Campaign mode, Feng is a boss at the "Deserted Temple" stage.
Spin-offs and Related Games
Feng will be featured as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is a non-canonical Tekken game containing no plot.
- Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
Feng is seen practicing by holding bowls of water on his joints as well as his head. Asuka later appears and shouts at him for taking the Kazama dojo's sign. She attempts to attack Feng, but is pushed away while Feng resumes him training. Asuka attempts to attack once again, but Feng pushes her away again, and resumes his training. Later Asuka reveals that she has managed to destroy all of Feng's bowls, and decides to take back her dojo's sign. While leaving she is confronted by an angry Feng as the screen fades to black
- He has a special tag throw with Lei. If he is the leader the he will throw his opponent in the air and punch their stomach and then Lei will hit the opponent with a "Dragon's whip" 
- His item move shows him riding a cloud when tagging in (similar to that of Sun Wukong of the Warriors Orochi series)
- Feng's name is written in Chinese as 馮 威(Feng Wei). 威 means "impressive strength", while 馮 has no specific meaning, and was created solely as a surname.
- Feng's fighting style means "God fist styled Chinese fist laws" in English.
- Feng's wrist/forearm rings are utilized by one of the fighters in the movie Kung Fu Hustle. The fighting style there is called "Hung Ga" and it is what the fighting style of Earthbenders in the Last Airbender (Avatar in the original cartoon) is based on.
- When his master was still alive, Feng was at the top of his class.
- Based on Mokujin's Scenario Campaign dialogues, Feng has heard of Mokujin from his master.
- Destroyed the dojo of Asuka's father and sent him to the hospital.
- Chased by Asuka Kazama, who seeks revenge for what he did to her father and his dojo.
- Lei Wulong is trying to arrest him for destroying dojos throughout China, for similar crimes in Japan, and for his attacks on many of his (Lei's) close friends.
- He killed his master.
- In the intro of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 he teamed up with Miguel against Alisa and Heihachi
- Has revered Wang Jinrei for his wisdom and strength