For the Tekken 3 stage, see Forest (stage).
|Voiced By||Katsuhiro Harada (T3, TTT, TA)
David Vincent (TTT2)
|Fighting Style||Jeet Kune Do (listed as "Martial Arts" in the T3 and TTT booklets)|
|Weight||66 kg/145 lbs|
|Occupation||Student at Marshall Dojo|
|Likes||His father, his mother, Paul Phoenix, and Credit cards (paid for Paul's Tournament entrance fee and gas as well)|
|Dislikes||Riding on the back of Paul Phoenix's motorcycle (Paul's driving scares him).|
Forest Law (sometimes spelled as Forrest Law) was introduced in Tekken 3, and he returned for Tekken Tag Tournament and its sequel. He is the son of Marshall Law. They have the same fighting style and the same moves. Like his father, Forest is friends with Paul Phoenix.
Although Forest does not participate in the fifth tournament, he plays a significant role as he is the reason for Marshall entering. During this time, Forest went for a joyride on Paul Phoenix's bike, despite his reservations against it, and ended up causing a major traffic accident. This is the reason why his father, Marshall, decides to enter the tournament in order to pay off the large sum of property damage and Forest's hospital bills that arose from the situation.
His title in the original trilogy is Return of Flaming Dragon.
Games in order of appearance:
- Tekken 3 (1998)
- Tekken Card Challenge (1999)
- Tekken Tag Tournament (2000)
- Tekken Advance (2001)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2012)
- Tekken: The Motion Picture (1998)
- Prologue (Source Needed)
- Living in his father's shadow... The proud son of Marshall Law, Forest trains at his father's dojo to achieve Law's success and greatness. As a protective father, Marshall has forbidden his son from entering any contests outside the dojo. Marshall's long-time friend and competitor, Paul Phoenix, visits once every few months to spar with Marshall. One day when Paul arrived, Marshall was away supervising the building of a new dojo. Paul insisted that Forest join him in some training exercises. Forest declined knowing that his father would disapprove. But Paul wouldn't take no for an answer. Unaware of Marshall's restrictions on fighting, Paul suggested to Forest that he join "The King of Iron Fist Tournament 3." Paul sold Forest on the idea by telling him he's a better fighter than his father. Forest knew his father would be angry, but he had to prove that he was worthy of one day inheriting the dojo. Marshall was enraged when he found out what happened. To him, it was as if his son had been kidnapped.
- Ending, "Middle Age" (Unofficial Synopsis)
- Paul and Forest arrive at Marshall's Dojo on Paul's motorcycle. Paul and Forest walk into the building and meet Marshall Law. They walk in and bow their heads slightly. Marshall looks angry. Marshall points behind himself with one of his thumbs. Paul, Marshall, and Forest are then seen stretching. Then, Forest wants to teach Marshall and Paul a suicide kip-up. A noise can then be heard. Marshall is shown laying on the floor on his stomach, and Paul is shown sitting on the ground. They did not successfully do the suicide kip-up. Forest shrugs.
- Forest Law's bosses in the Tekken Force side game in Tekken 3 are (in order of appearance) Paul Phoenix, Hwoarang, Eddy Gordo, and Heihachi Mishima.
 Spin-Offs and Related Games
This section is empty. You can help by expanding.
Tekken Tag Tournament is a non-canonical Tekken game containing no plot.
- Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
- Forest and Paul Phoenix are training in Forest's first Tekken Tag Tournament stage (called "Law-A"), performing many mirrored punches and kicks. Suddenly, they turn to each other, not realizing their position, and accidentally kick each other in the testicles. Both of their faces are distorted as they scream in pain and fall to the ground.
- In his attires in Tekken Tag Tournament, his first selection attire resembles Bruce Lee's from Enter The Dragon. His fifth selection resembles the yellow tracksuit of Bruce Lee from Game Of Death.
- Forest Law's sub-boss in Tekken Tag Tournament is Baek Doo San.
Forest Law will feature in Tekken Tag Tounrament 2, a non-canonical Tekken game. 
Gameplay This section is empty you can help by expanding it.
Story Forest is the son of Marshall Law. He has been training at his father's dojo since childhood, and some even say that his martial arts skills exceed those of his father's. Paul Phoenix has taken a liking to Forest, and they often get in trouble together. 
Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
Forest and Paul are seen riding Paul's motorcycle with a check for an extremely high amount of money. Marshall (who sounds like a dog) begins to chase the two, however he cannot catch up to Paul's bike. Later Paul and Forest are seen going through, Vegas, diverse restaurants and bars, circuses and many other places. They later return to Marshall, having used up all the money. It was revealed that in the previous week while Paul and Forest were on their way to a casino, they saw a burning house. Forest convinces Paul to help out the family. As they drive away we see that they have given the family the check.
- If you leave Forest idle during gameplay, he will briefly go into his original stance from Tekken 3 and Tag.
- He has a special tag throw with Marshall, Paul, Lei,& Steve
 Character Trivia
- Forest makes an appearance in Yoshimitsu's Tekken ending, as a child and is wielding a staff ().
- It was rumored, though not confirmed, that Lili defeated Forest in a street fighting tournament prior to the events of Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection. The rumor was based on a man, wearing attire similar to one of Forest's outfits, was seen lying on the ground in Lili's Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection prologue.
- Forest Law appeared in a TV commercial, aired in the year 2000 by the Swiss Milk Producers Association, where he fought and lost against their cow mascot, Lovely. ().
- Forest rivals in Tekken Card Challenge are Mokujin, Paul Phoenix and Hwoarang.
- Forest, or a person strongly resembling him, appears in the Rustic Asia stage of Tekken 6. He drives the truck that crashes into the stage before every fight ().
- Because of Marshall's appearance in Tekken 6 (clean shaven, no chest scars, and younger-looking face), many assumed him to be Forest Law making his return to the series as a playable character.
- Forest is one of two characters in the series to be replaced by the fighter he was the successor to, with the other being Combot.
- For some reason, starting with Tekken 5, Namco decided to start spelling Forest as Forrest.
- While it is often speculated that Forest Law is a homage to Brandon Lee (who is Bruce Lee's son); Forest Law bares little resemble to Brandon whatsoever. It is likely that Forest Law just another homage to Bruce Lee (as he (Forest) was intended to permanently replace his father (Marshall) in the Tekken series.)
|Pre-fight Quotes||Win Quotes|
|Got nothing on me.|
|Take a seat dad!|
|Just stay out of the way gramps!|