This article is about the first robot in the "Jack" series. For the article about the series of "Jack" robots, see Jack (series).
|Voiced By||Banjō Ginga|
|Fighting Style||Power Fighting|
|Occupation||Weapon of destruction|
|Likes||Akihabara parts centres|
|Dislikes||Scrap-metal factories, Prototype Jack and Kazuya Mishima|
His title in the original trilogy is Super Killing Machine.
Games in order of appearance:
- Tekken (1995) -
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Prologue (Manual)
- This military cyborg was originally developed as a shock weapon. Jacks[sic] handlers sent him to the tournament to get rid of Kazuya when they got wind of his plans for a world coup d'état. Nothing but a robot could boast his violent attacks and stupendous power.
- Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
- Jack is strapped onto a machine that connects him to dozens of other Jacks. His information is downloaded to them. "Danger."
- In Jack's ending video, the machine which is attached to Jack is codenamed System 11; this is the name of the arcade machine hardware which ran Tekken and Tekken 2.
 Character Trivia
- 'Jack' is the only character to make his sole appearance in Tekken 1. He is replaced by Jack-2 in Tekken 2.
- Rival of Prototype Jack.