|Voiced By||Banjō Ginga|
|Fighting Style||Power Fighting / Sheer Force|
|Age||< 1 year|
|Weight||210 kg/463 lbs|
|Likes||Fighting, Jane, and Kazuya Mishima|
Jack-6 first appeared in Tekken 6 and returned for Bloodline Rebellion. Jack-6 was first shown in the official trailer for Tekken 6 (), where it was shown fighting Asuka Kazama, Bryan Fury, and Zafina. It was also shown being heavily customized in the trailer. The model was previously unspecified, but it was later confirmed to be Jack-6 (). However, it was also once thought to be Jack-5 (). He was also thought to have been the Jack robot partnered with Bryan before the release of the DLC in Street Fighter x Tekken. Later it was revealed to be a prototype in between him and Jack 5 called JACK-X.
Games in order of appearance:
Where its predecessor, Jack-5, was able to shoot live rounds via its arms, Jack-6 is instead able to extend its arms with explosive force to attain a similar effect
Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Prologue (In-Game Text)
- Jane successfully restored Jack-5's memory. It was not long until the Mishima Zaibatsu decided to make their own "Jack" model, which was ten times the power of Jack-5. The new G Corporation leader, Kazuya Mishima, also demanded a new "Jack" model, eventually creating Jack-6. They decided to put it into The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 to destroy the Mishima Zaibatsu.
- Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
- Jane is looking for Jack-6 through what seems like a warehouse and finally discovers Jack, who has done modifications on itself, now sporting various tools. Jane is wondering in disbelief what it has done to itself while Jack-6 looks rather pleased with his handywork.
- In the Scenario Campaign of Tekken 6, Jack-6 is a boss at Container Terminal 3.
- Jack-6's Stage 1 and Stage 2 opponents in Scenario Campaign's "Arena" mode are Alisa Bosconovitch and Heihachi Mishima.
- Jack-6's dialogue in the Scenario Campaign mode mainly consists of the orders it is given (written in parenthesis and all capital letters), spoken in a manner reminiscent of "Hulk Speak". It always refers to itself in third person, and it never uses any articles. It identifies humans as "biologicals" and animals as "primitive biologicals". Jack-6 also states that it loves fighting on many occasions.
- He has different grunts than any of the other Jacks
Spin-Off's and Related games
Jack-6 will be featured as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is a non-canonical Tekken game containing no plot.
- Ending Unofficial Synopsis
- This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- He has a special throw with Alisa where he will lift the opponent up and throw in the air and from there he and Alisa will fire projectiles on the opponent in mid-air 
- His item move has him attempt to shoot rockets at his opponent, but since it fails he instead charges straight for the opponent.
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.