The Tekkenpedia is the best resource for all information about Tekken! This includes characters backgrounds, galleries, stories and character relationships.
Since 2005, Tekkenpedia English has aimed to expand the Tekken universe by diving much deeper into the Tekken universe with videos, character galleries, fan art, forums, and gameplay discussion. Feel free to read articles from Tekkenpedia and edit if you wish.
Characters of Tekken
Character of the Month
Hwoarang is a character that makes his first appearance in Tekken 3, and he returns for all subsequent Tekken titles. With his fighting style being Taekwondo, he is most well-known for his kicks, which make up the majority of his moveset and heavily outnumber his punch attacks. Although he entered The King of Iron Fist Tournament 3 seeking revenge on Ogre for attacking his mentor, Baek Doo San, Hwoarang's biggest driving motivation is to defeat Jin Kazama, who he previously fought to a draw before the tournament. Though he would go on to achieve that goal in Tekken 5, his victory would unleash Devil Jin, who beats Hwoarang into unconsciousness, nearly killing him. Now more determined than ever to get closure with his longtime rival once and for all, Hwoarang desperately seeks Baek's assistance to strengthen his skills, who puts him under the most extreme training regimen he has ever designed up until they both enter The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6.
- I've updated the questions you need to answer to join the site. This should help prevent some of the spam accounts that are signing up.
Samuel (talk) 22:23, 9 November 2014 (UTC)
Samuel (talk) 23:02, 15 July 2014 (UTC)
- A few rough edges on getting the new server going under load. Apologies for the outages the sites been having.
Samuel (talk) 11:19, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
- Server has been moved and if you're seeing this, you're on the new one. Any problems, please let me know on my talk page.
Samuel (talk) 04:17, 8 June 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, the server move is scheduled for this weekend Melbourne time. The down time should be minimal, about one hour.
Samuel (talk) 01:59, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hey guys, have to move the server AGAIN. The wiki will be in read only mode while I do it. So sorry, turns out Amazon AWS is a bit too expensive ($200 last month!) so I'm going to move to Digital Ocean. Sorry about the downtime :(
Samuel (talk) 11:04, 3 June 2014 (UTC)
- If you can see this message then welcome, you're on the new server.
Samuel (talk) 11:06, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- I'm in the process of consolidating all my servers so the Tekkenpedia is going to move from Hetzner to Amazon AWS. Hopefully it should be a bit faster for everyone that's in the US again (and slower for those in Europe, sorry! :( )
Samuel (talk) 05:46, 19 April 2014 (CEST)
- Sorry about the brief outage but the site has been upgraded to the latest version of MediaWiki. I've also installed a slideshow plugin, you can see an example of it on my talk page.
Samuel (talk) 00:56, 20 February 2014 (CET)
- Just updated another website that I built a while ago about musical genres. Check out: KnowYourGenre.
Samuel (talk) 02:14, 19 September 2013 (CEST)