The Tekkenpedia is the best resource for all information about Tekken! This includes characters backgrounds, galleries, stories and character relationships.
Since 2005, Tekkenpedia English has aimed to expand the Tekken universe by diving much deeper into the Tekken universe with videos, character galleries, fan art, forums, and gameplay discussion. Feel free to read articles from Tekkenpedia and edit if you wish.
Characters of Tekken
Character of the Month
Unknown is a character that debuts as the final boss in the non-canonical Tekken Tag Tournament, and she returns to reprise that role in its sequel. In the first, she fights using Mimicry, utilizing the movesets of all other playable characters in the game (except for the animals, big characters, and non-human bosses), and she will always start off with Jun Kazama's style. In the second, having been confirmed to be Jun possessed (she was originally intended to be her younger sister before the idea was dropped), she now utilizes a modified version of Jun's moveset, and has obtained the ability to incorporate the purple goo that coats her body into her arsenal, turning solid masses of it into spikes, large hands, and for her special d/f+1+2 throw, a wall, which all come from the ground on her command. Interestingly, a Wolf Demon appears behind Unknown in Tag 1, seemingly controlling her like a puppet, and according to her ending, he plans to assimilate her into himself to acquire a complete physical form, but Unknown overpowers him from the inside and kills him, and he is absent from Tag 2 with no given explanation. She has an implied connection to Ogre in both games, where the two share a staredown in Ogre's Tag 1 ending and in a special Tag 2 win animation if the two are teamed up.
- I've fixed the misbehaving extensions (I had the very latest versions of them instead of the 1.25.1 version). Everything should be ship-shape now.
Samuel (talk) 00:38, 7 June 2015 (UTC)
- Upgrade complete. Some trouble with one of the extensions misbehaving so I've removed it for now.
Samuel (talk) 00:27, 6 June 2015 (UTC)
- I'm going to upgrade MediaWiki to the latest version this weekend, I will post another notice once the upgrade is complete.
Samuel (talk) 00:23, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
- Just experimenting running some ads at the bottom of the page to offset server costs. Once I can figure out how, ads will be disabled if you log in.
Samuel (talk) 08:43, 5 April 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry for the site being a bit broken for the past couple of hours. I've upgraded it to a bleeding edge version of MediaWiki to allow the installation of some features to make it easier to use the Tekkenpedia on mobile devices! Any problems, please report them to my talk page and enjoy using the Tekkenpedia on mobile devices.
Samuel (talk) 03:09, 5 March 2015 (UTC)
- I've updated the questions you need to answer to join the site. This should help prevent some of the spam accounts that are signing up.
Samuel (talk) 22:23, 9 November 2014 (UTC)
Samuel (talk) 23:02, 15 July 2014 (UTC)
- A few rough edges on getting the new server going under load. Apologies for the outages the sites been having.
Samuel (talk) 11:19, 10 June 2014 (UTC)
- Server has been moved and if you're seeing this, you're on the new one. Any problems, please let me know on my talk page.
Samuel (talk) 04:17, 8 June 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, the server move is scheduled for this weekend Melbourne time. The down time should be minimal, about one hour.
Samuel (talk) 01:59, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hey guys, have to move the server AGAIN. The wiki will be in read only mode while I do it. So sorry, turns out Amazon AWS is a bit too expensive ($200 last month!) so I'm going to move to Digital Ocean. Sorry about the downtime :(
Samuel (talk) 11:04, 3 June 2014 (UTC)
- If you can see this message then welcome, you're on the new server.
Samuel (talk) 11:06, 21 April 2014 (UTC)
- I'm in the process of consolidating all my servers so the Tekkenpedia is going to move from Hetzner to Amazon AWS. Hopefully it should be a bit faster for everyone that's in the US again (and slower for those in Europe, sorry! :( )
Samuel (talk) 05:46, 19 April 2014 (CEST)