|Voiced By|| Yuki Matsuoka (T6-T7, T:BV, SFxTK, Project x Zone) |
Michele Knotz (SFxTK)
Cristina Valenzuela (T:BV)
|Fighting Style||Unique (Humanoid-Cyborg Combat)|
|Blood Type||Electricity (through battery)|
|Likes|| Lars Alexandersson|
- 1 Introduction
- 2 History
- 3 Spin-offs and Related Games
- 4 Other Media
- 5 Videos
- 6 Character Trivia
- 7 Character Relationships
- 8 Notes
Alisa Bosconovitch (Russian: Алиса Босконович; Japanese: アリサ・ボスコノビッチ Arisa Bosukonobicchi) is a character that first appeared in the arcade game Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and its console port Tekken 6. She is an android created by Doctor Bosconovitch able to sprout wing-like jets from her back allowing her to briefly fly at great speed during fights, sprout chainsaws from her arms (this is one of her stances, "Destroy Form"), and remove her head during moves such as one of her grapples, "Head Explosion". She has pink hair and green eyes.
Her first outfit consists of white shoes, black stockings, a purple and pink dress that ends in a skirt, with her breasts being covered in a bra-like manner, with the strings going around her neck, and white gloves covering her hands and long purple gloves covering most of her arms, and she also has two flowers embedded into her hair at her right side. Her second outfit consists of red shoes, white socks, a red jumper dress with two stripes, one gold and one white, at the bottom, a short-sleeved white blouse underneath, and white bracelets around her hands.
Her fighting style appears to incorporate dance into some of her moves, similar to Émilie de Rochefort's fighting style. Alisa's tagline is "The steel maiden who has awakened from a long slumber." (). Katsuhiro Harada, Tekken developer and executive producer of Tekken 6, describes her as "a robot created in the image of Dr. Bosconovitch's daughter." However, her journal entries in Scenario Campaign imply that some part of her may be human.
Unlike most robots, Alisa possesses emotions. She is a very kind-hearted individual. She speaks in a polite manner and is sensitive to others' feelings. She also knows family values as well; as evidenced when she tells Lars to not point a gun to his father, Heihachi. She does not want to fight and hurt her enemies. Obviously, she is very intelligent, often speaking in technical terms. In some situations, when people call Alisa a robot, she denies that fact and insists that she is a human being. When she was commanded by Jin, she doesn't recognize Lars, she performs his commands at full efficiency and performs deadly abilities. Although, this could have been caused because at one point during the command, Jin tells Alisa to disable safe mode and then reboot. This could be the reason why Alisa wouldn't answer Lars plea yo not to fight her.
Games in order of appearance:
- Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion (2008)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2011)
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition (2012)
- Tekken Revolution (2013)
- Tekken 7 (2015)
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Prologue (In-Game Text PSP)
- Deep within a lush and thriving forest lies a heavily defended research facility. This facility was a research institute named after its director, Bosconovitch. This facility was very important, as it was here that the Mishima Financial Group's most sensitive military equipment was developed. Located at the core of the research center was a room that kept its most prized possession: a clear capsule, in which a young girl slept soundly. Her name: Alisa Bosconovitch. She was created by Doctor Bosconovitch and design to served Jin Kazama.
- Scenario Campaign (Unofficial Synopsis)
- Alisa's journey begins when a man named Lars Alexandersson awakens her out of cryosleep. Suddenly, G Corporation's Jack-6 robots attack both Alisa and Lars. Alisa retaliates by using her chainsaws to saw off a JACK robot. Then, later in the game mode, they meet Lee Chaolan who is the foster brother of Lars Alexandersson. Lee is against Kazuya Mishima and G Corporation, just like Lars and Alisa. Near the end, it is revealed that Alisa was built to protect Jin Kazama. Alisa betrays Lars and later a big battle occurs, Lars then fights Jin Kazama. His nephew explains about the chaos he started around the world. It was a theory by a woman named Zafina. She said that Jin Kazama and Kazuya Mishima are the two evil stars of the Devil Gene to awaken Azazel. They both came into combat contact, awakening his spirit. He said that he must put an end to the Mishima Bloodline and save the world from Azazel's existence. Suddenly, Golden Azazel emerges in front of Lars and Jin. Jin expected this and performed a strong punch towards Azazel's chest (where is known to have been placed by the mysterious orb that seemingly keeps Azazel alive). However, Jin and Azazel fall to their deaths. Later, Nina Williams explains to him about Jin's plot for world domination with the Mishima Zaibatsu and leaves on a Mishima Zaibatsu helicopter. Lars leaves the Mishima Zaibatsu and is acquired with a new job with his new partner Raven. Later, Alisa is taken into hospital by Lars. When she wakes up fixed and better than ever she writes in her journal and says the forecast is sunny today is going to be a good day.
- Pressing the square and triangle buttons repeatedly during Alisa's winposes will make her chainsaws come in and out of her arms.
- Press the triangle, square and circle buttons before the fight to see her pre-fight animations, "Must we really fight?" and "Please get out of my way!", while she is holding her head.
- Her linguistics consist of not using contractions when she speaks. However, in Scenario Campaign, she used a few of them.
- Alisa can be customized to resemble KOS-MOS v.3 from Xenosaga Episode III. Also of note is her default 2P outfit closely resembles that of MOMO Mizrahi, also from Xenosaga Episode III. She can also be customized to resemble Hikaru from Angelic Layer, and Aelita Schaeffer from Code Lyoko (albeit vaguely). Also, she can be customized to like Eureka from Eureka Seven anime serious.
- As with Yoshimitsu's "sword" attacks, Alisa's "chainsaw" attacks are blockable.
Will be added.
Will be added.
The Mishima Saga
Will be added
Will be added.
Spin-offs and Related Games
Alisa is featured as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
Story (From Wii U Edition)
An android created in Bosconovitch Laboratory by request as a body guard for the Mishima Zaibatsu's leader, Jin Kazama. Since there were no instructions on appearance, Dr. Bosconovitch modeled her after his own lost daughter. With the next-generation AI installed, her actions are indistinguishable from the average human. Although normally kind and gentle, she can become a cold-hearted killing machine to fulfill Jin's orders.
Alisa is with Xiaoyu, Miharu, and Panda at an amusement park. Suddenly, the girls spot a photo booth and excitedly rush over to it. Alisa, not understanding what it does, goes along with Xiaoyu and Miharu and has her photo taken, though keeps closing her eyes. Alisa decides to remove her head in order to stop her sensors reacting to the flash. It works. Panda then joins in with the photo-taking.
- She has a special tag throw with Jack 6 where she will lift the opponent up and throw him/her to Jack 6 who will catch them and perform a backbreaker 
- She has a special win pose with Jack 6 where the two will fly away .
- She has a special win pose with Yoshimitsu where he poses in front of her with his sword which she follows by posing with her chainsaw arm 
- Her item move allows her to create a protective barrier
- She has a special tag throw with Lars where she will launch herself on the opponent's shoulders and lifts the opponent after Lars kicks them. He then proceeds by grabbing the now airborne opponent and slams them down
- She has a special win pose with Combot wherein she will remove her head while Combot unsuccessfully attempts to remove it's head too.
- Alisa is portrayed by Michelle Ballee and Amandine Desprez in the "Girl Power" trailer and the live-action short film respectively.
- She has a special continue screen with Jack-6, where the two perform multiple "Digital Hans Headslide".
- She has a special continue screen with Dragunov will sit and watch her perform her " Double Rocket Punch" and " Single Boot".
As the former charismatic leader of the Tekken Force, Lars staged an uprising from within the Mishima Zaibatsu. Now he is determined to destroy Pandora to prevent any imminent war between the Mishima Zaibatsu and Shadaloo.
Lars: We can't allow Pandora's Box to fall into anyone's hands. Even if that means destroying it.
Alisa: At your service.
In order to prevent both organizations from obtaining Pandora's Box, Lars calls upon Alisa Bosconovitch to aid him in the mission.
Lars: Watch yourself Alisa, we're heading into hostile territory.
As Lars is walking he notices and catches a wobbling Alisa, who informs him that her battery was now low and needed to recharge. Suddenly Lars sees Blanka producing electrical charges and asks him for help, but Blanka angrily calls Lars a stranger and thinks Lars is a bad man. Alisa and Lars now decide to beat him and Sakura first before recharging Alisa.
Lars and Alisa find Pandora. Lars attempts to damage the box by hitting it but fails to even scratch it. Alisa also attempts by throwing her head and detonating it at the box, successfully destroying. This leaves a confused Lars to say "Mission Accomplished".
- She's a partner of Lars Alexandersson
- Their rivals are Sakura and Blanka.
- Her title is "Robotic Smile".
- Alisa calls Xiaoyu "Xiaoyu-san" instead of "Xiao-san".
- Alisa's surname is misspelled as "Boskonovitch" instead of "Bosconovitch", in the prologue as well as epilogue.
- Despite Pandora being described as "an energy that reacts when living things come into conflict", both JACK-X and Alisa are able to utilize the power despite being non-organic beings.
Alisa is featured in the tactical role-playing game Project X Zone, as a Solo Unit.
- This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
Alisa is featured in the free-to-play online game Tekken Revolution, as one of the first four unlockable characters. As with the rest of the cast, her appearance and moveset are carried over directly from Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Special Art/Critical Arts
Spinning Top: b+3.
Inbound Kick: u/f+4,4.
Linear Punch: WR+2.
Sad Hound: FC d/f+1+2.
Story (Unofficial Spoiler)
The film takes place between the events of Tekken 5 and Tekken 6. Begins with Anna Williams setting up a decoy for her sister, Nina Williams, who is currently working with the new head of the Mishima Zaibatsu, Jin Kazama. Anna, on the other hand, works for Jin's father, Kazuya Mishima and its rival organization, G Corporation. Both are seeking information about a student named Shin Kamiya, and Anna dispatches a Chinese student, Ling Xiaoyu, to act as a spy, while Jin sends humanoid robot Alisa Bosconovitch for a similar purpose.
Alisa first appeared when she crashed to Ling Xiaoyu when Xiaoyu walks around the school. At the first sight, Xiaoyu felt different with Alisa, mainly because she is not wearing a school uniform. After Shin tried to suicide, Alisa and Xiaoyu talk for the first time, giving Xiaoyu the information of Shin that has been tried to suicide twice. When Xiaoyu spied on Shin, Alisa is spying him as well, and she told Xiaoyu that she has a crush on Shin. In fact, she's actually a humanoid robot sent by the Mishima Zaibatsu to seek information about Shin.
When Shin was captured by unknown assailant, both of them fight each other, and Alisa revealed to Xiaoyu that she is actually a robot. While fight, Anna comes between them, and knocks Alisa down easily. Xiaoyu is abandoned by Anna and G Corporation, and when the Tekken Force about to kill them, Panda arrives at time to save them. In forest, while hiding from the Tekken Force, they were found by Xiaoyu's happy-go-lucky teaher Lee Chaolan whose actually a very rich man, as he owned a house with sixty one bedroom, and he let Alisa, Xiaoyu and Panda to hide in his house.
Now teamed up, Xiaoyu and Alisa tried to search about Shin in Xiaoyu's old school, the Mishima High, eventually discovered genetic experiments had been done on Shin and his classmates, and believed that the Mishima family is seeking Shin, the sole survivor, and M gene subject, for his immortality. They also discovered that this was enginered by Heihachi Mishima. Back in Lee's house, Alisa finally managed to find Shin, but when they arrived there, they were surprised to see not only Shin, but also Kazuya, Jin, and Heihachi himself. When Shin attacks Heihachi, he blocked him easily and kill Shin.
Eventually the three (Kazuya, Jin and Heihachi) fight, making the temple collapse, but Xiaoyu is saved in time by Alisa. As they flee from the scene, Jin knocks Heihachi away to a river, but got knocked down by Kazuya in his devil form. Ultimately Jin also utilizing his devil power, and beats Kazuya down. In process, Alisa is severely damaged after crushed by Kazuya. However, Heihachi then unleashes the ancient spirits of the Mokujins, and now knocks Devil Jin easily. Xiaoyu cried about how useless all the fights are, and when her tear dropped to Alisa's machines, it triggers her alive. Alisa then sacrifices herself with her rocket from her arms, attacking Heihachi, and giving Devil Jin the chance to unleash his greatest technique, defeating Heihachi.
After Heihachi is defeated, Jin tells Xiaoyu that he awaits for a "future challenge", sets Alisa alive again before leaving. Several days later, Xiaoyu and a now fully repaired Alisa (possibly repaired by Lee), are sitting in the school party, talking about if they should entered the next tournament together.
- Alisa's name is Russian/Hebrew for "Alice".
- It is revealed in her rival battle in Street Fighter X Tekken that she runs by battery and will faint if it's not recharged.
- In the Korean version of Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Alisa's chainsaws are changed into energy beams reminiscent of lightsabers (), and she can't remove her head, though all of her moves remain intact ().
- In Tekken 6, unlike the other characters that are hit by Hwoarang's baseball bat Item Move, she will not be swatted away, instead, she will collapse while her head is knocked off-screen. This feature was included once again in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 when the baseball bat became a generic item move.
- Like the Jacks, she will also go haywire when struck by Devil, Devil Jin or Angel's laser.
- She, along with Heihachi, Xiaoyu, Panda and Kazuya were all featured in a special Galaga video made by Namco for April Fools Day.
|Pre-fight Quotes||Win Quotes|
|Must we really fight?||I don't understand…Why am I so powerful?|
|Please get out of my way.||Are you alright?|
|Greetings, I am Alisa. Now I must terminate you||I am much stronger than I look.|
|I do not want to hurt you.||That was entertaining.|
|Do we really have to do this?||Sorry, I must be going.|
|I’m Alisa, nice to meet you.||That was fun.|
|Hi, I'm Alisa. Now you must die.|
|I must destroy all targets.||That was a stamina test, I see. That means you have failed the test, correct? (Vs herself)|
|Roger…full drive mode activated||You are behaving in a manner not expected of a young lady. Please refrain from rude behavior.|
|Your statement of having the perfect body does not agree with my internal logic system.|
|I must restrain you in order to prevent further outbursts of violence.|
|I am sorry... I have no information about the person you are searching for.|
|Old age is quite terrifying, indeed. (Vs Heihachi)|
|Who is master Baek? (Vs Hwoarang)|
|Your improved model is still not a match for my design. It’s because of my power, of course.|
|You... Why...? My internal processors are becoming unstable...|
|Your ability to predict my movement patterns is surprising. Perhaps I require a hard disk defragmentation.|
|You require a proper punishment.|
|Do you have any problems with your respiratory system due to your mask? Perhaps a bigger hole would be beneficial?|
|I have decided to cook bear stew for my master. Now then, please come with me. (Vs Kuma)|
|Are you injured? I was fighting at only 35% power…|
|My internal sensors are unable to properly analyze the spices used in your cooking.|
|Just as I’d expect from the one they acknowledge as a super police officer. I had to increase my power usage to 70% against you.|
|I am preparing some beverages for us. It is not a drug, so please stay calm. (Vs Lili)|
|I am confident that I can win in a contest of brute strength! Because I’m a human, after all! (Vs Marduk)|
|I am obviously a human. However, I am capable of detaching my arms and head. (Vs Nina)|
|You were not born on this planet, correct? Heh heh, you can’t hide anything from me.|
|If you desire to be the universe's greatest fighter, maybe I can help in sending you to outer space.|
|My internal radar was able to decipher that there was only one, not two targets in front of me. However, that was a clever trick.|
|My punches are too quick? Of course, it's because my arms are detachable. (Vs Steve)|
|My data banks were able to locate battle data on you, which made the outcome of this battle easy to predict.|
|I am actually quite hard to destroy. I believe that sword cannot cut through me. (Vs Yoshimitsu)|
- Created by Doctor Bosconovitch in the image of his beloved daughter.
- Created to serve and protect Jin Kazama.
- May also serve Nina Williams, a close associate of Jin's who Alisa refers to as "[Jin's] right hand." She is instructed by Nina to find Shin in Tekken: Blood Vengeance. (Non-canon)
- Allies with Lars Alexandersson during the events of the Scenario campaign and is later shut down thanks to him.
- Her body was taken care of by Lee Chaolan at Violet Systems at the end of the events in the Scenario Campaign.
- Tried to protect Heihachi Mishima from being shot by Lars Alexandersson during the Scenario Campaign. She was later shown helping Heihachi against Feng and Miguel in the intro of Tekken Tag Tournament 2. (Non-canon)
- Befriends Xiaoyu in Tekken: Blood Vengeance. (Non-canon)
- May be related to the Jack series.