I think we sould name him Mr.Rochefort seeing how that's Lili's last name.--Cojin 16:24, 23 September 2007 (PDT)
Good idea! Rename it, we shall! But there's little if any info abour Mrs. Rochefort. :'( Angie Y. 19:27, 23 September 2007 (PDT)
- That makes sense. All right. I'll rename the article to "Mr. Rochefort". Sorry, Angie Y., but I don't think there's any information about Mrs. Rochefort. JunKazamaFan 19:38, 23 September 2007 (PDT)
- All right. It's been done. JunKazamaFan 19:40, 23 September 2007 (PDT)
What do you think Mr. Rochefort looks like? Angie Y. 16:54, 24 September 2007 (PDT)
Mentioned in Tekken 5?
When is he mentioned in Tekken 5? (Not DR) Asukaz 02:13, 31 August 2011 (PDT)
What the hell is this?
1. The surname is "de Rochefort", not "Rochefort".
2. Mr. is an English term, but this character is francophone. The correct term is M. (Monsieur).
3. French and Monegasque laws allows couples to choose which name the would use for all their children. We don't know if "de Rochefort" is the mother's or the father's surname.
The only correct name is "Lili's father".