|Release Date||August 15, 2017|
|Genre||Fighting, Beat 'em up|
|Game modes||Single-Player, Multiplayer|
|Predecessor||Tekken 7: Fated Retribution|
During the King of Iron Fist Tournament, Kazuya and Nina were in the middle of fighting each other. As they were fighting a mysterious figure known as Revenant appears to steal the skills of the fighters. Weakened and drained, Kazuya and Nina set off to find more allies to confront and defeat Revenant.
- Collect over 100 characters with unique fighting styles
- Upgrade and unlock over 20 unique special moves for each fighter
- Battle it out in Unique Game modes including STORY MODE missions, online versus battles in DOJO CHALLENGE and rotating LIVE EVENT challenges!
- When entering a fight, players must assemble teams of 3 characters and arrange them accordingly.
- Throughout gameplay, players must be mindful of the health bar of their fighters. Health Bars will replenish over time, however.
- Defeating other characters will reward the player with either items for characters or WAZA cards which can help them gain an edge over their opponents.
- There is also the chance to earn fragments when winning fights. Accumulating and completing these fragments will assemble a new item for use.
- Tekken Force - Enemy
- Marksman of Sirius - Enemy
- Tekken Force Shrike - Enemy
- Ogre - Cameo in the Endvideo
- Join the legendary fighter, Kazuya Mishima, as he battles against his toughest adversary yet! Battle through a map-based campaign featuring unique encounters and specialized and powerful bosses.
- Build specialized teams to take down unique missions
- Explore dynamic battle maps to uncover compelling challenges and rewards
- Build a team and battle against your friends and the community in this online versus mode
- Players build teams of attackers and defenders to compete in monthly seasons for unique rewards
- Ranked ladders allow players to progress and measure up against the best players in the world
- Players record and upload their own in-game fighting styles into the AI of their dojo, giving them an authentic feel
- Live events feature daily, weekly and monthly rotating content. A fresh experience every time you play!
- Special themed events will provide unique experiences and encounters
- Rare characters and content available during Special Events
- Before King came as an update character, he was seen in the trailer and on the cover.
- This is the second mobile game with new characters.
- Marduk, Katarina, Shaheen and Lili are the first time to be released.
- Each character with another costume has its own character cover.
- The characters are randomly unlockable.
- This is the second game where the characters are released by chance.
- For the first time, Lili's surname is displayed and this is the official confirmation (before you knew it).