Tekken Force (side game)
- This article is about the side game. For the private corporate army, see Tekken Force.
Tekken Force is a side game in the Tekken series. It first appeared in Tekken 3, and it returned in Tekken 4. The player chooses a character and fights their way through many Tekken Force members, all named after birds, and four levels. At the end of each level, a sub-boss, which will be one of the game's playable characters, will be waiting for the player.
1. Stage One: Backstreets. The stage is basically a garbage filled alley-way. The boss at the end of the stage depends on the player's character.
2. Stage Two: Badlands. The stage is basically a desert area. The boss at the end of the stage depends on the player's character.
3. Stage Three: Darkness. In this stage, players move across what looks like a metal bridge in almost complete darkness. The boss at the end of the stage depends on the player's character.
4. Stage Four: Mishima Fortress. Players go through a stage similar to Hon-Maru. The boss at the end of the stage is Heihachi Mishima, no matter who the player's character is. The only exception is Mokujin. Mokujin will face Mokujin at the end of this stage.
5. Final Stage: Underground. Players get to the stage after Tekken Force is beaten 4 times. The stage is an underground area where players face Boskonovitch. After Boskonovitch is beaten, he becomes a playable character.
- List is in alphabetical order.
|Anna Williams||King||Eddy Gordo||Nina Williams||Heihachi Mishima|
|Bryan Fury||Lei Wulong||Gun Jack||Yoshimitsu||Heihachi Mishima|
|Doctor Boskonovitch||Nina Williams||Anna Williams||Bryan Fury||Heihachi Mishima|
|Eddy Gordo||Nina Williams||Gun Jack||Tiger Jackson||Heihachi Mishima|
|Forest Law||Paul Phoenix||Hwoarang||Eddy Gordo||Heihachi Mishima|
|Gun Jack||Gun Jack||Yoshimitsu||Bryan Fury||Heihachi Mishima|
|Heihachi Mishima||Eddy Gordo||Julia Chang||Jin Kazama||Heihachi Mishima|
|Hwoarang||Eddy Gordo||Forest Law||Jin Kazama||Heihachi Mishima|
|Jin Kazama||Paul Phoenix||Nina Williams||Hwoarang||Heihachi Mishima|
|Julia Chang||Lei Wulong||Paul Phoenix||Bryan Fury||Heihachi Mishima|
|King||Julia Chang||Hwoarang||Bryan Fury||Heihachi Mishima|
|Kuma||Panda||Ling Xiaoyu||Paul Phoenix||Heihachi Mishima|
|Lei Wulong||Ling Xiaoyu||Anna Williams||Bryan Fury||Heihachi Mishima|
|Ling Xiaoyu||Lei Wulong||Kuma||Jin Kazama||Heihachi Mishima|
|Nina Williams||Jin Kazama||Anna Williams||Anna Williams||Heihachi Mishima|
|Ogre||King||Hwoarang||Jin Kazama||Heihachi Mishima|
|Panda||Kuma||Ling Xiaoyu||Jin Kazama||Heihachi Mishima|
|Paul Phoenix||Forest Law||Kuma||Jin Kazama||Heihachi Mishima|
|Tiger Jackson||Eddy Gordo||Eddy Gordo||Tiger Jackson||Heihachi Mishima|
|True Ogre||King||Hwoarang||Jin Kazama||Heihachi Mishima|
|Yoshimitsu||Yoshimitsu||Mokujin||Bryan Fury||Heihachi Mishima|
2. Stage Two: Temple Ruins. This stage corresponds to the Jungle stage in Story Mode. Tekken Force members usually come out of the sky from helicopters. The boss for this stage is either Kuma or Panda.
3. Stage Three: Corridor. There is no stage that corresponds this one in Story Mode. Tekken Force members appear out of the shadows and are evasive of the player rather than coming out and attacking. The boss for this stage is Kazuya Mishima. This stage may be a reference to Devil as we can hear his BGM while going through the stage.
After beating the Tekken Force mode in Tekken 4, the phrase "Dedicated to all of the Tekken Force members who lost their lives in battle" will be shown. Following this, a list of all of the defeated / killed Tekken Force members' names will be shown, along with the names of the moves that the player used to defeat them. The bosses of the stages, Combot, Kuma / Panda, Kazuya Mishima, and Heihachi Mishima, will be listed first. While this is showing, Heihachi will be talking to some Tekken Force members, presumably insulting them. The Tekken Force members are sitting on the ground, and Heihachi is standing up. After a while, the Tekken Force members will eventually get mad. They will get up off of the ground and start attacking Heihachi. Heihachi and the Tekken Force members start fighting. This will continue for a while, even past the list of Tekken Force members. At the end of the list, "STARRING" will be shown, followed by the name of the character you beat the mode with. After that, the screen will show, "TEKKEN FORCE Produced by NAMCO Thanks for playing".
- See also: Scenario Campaign
A new game mode very similar in concept to Tekken Force, called Scenario Campaign, appears on the console version of Tekken 6. Unlike previous Tekken Force side games, in Scenario campaign, the player is able to have a partner, controlled either by AI or a second player, and is able to pick up weapons that can be used against the enemies.
Tekken 6 E3 2009 Trailer
- The Tekken Force members use moves from several different playable characters.
- In the Tekken Force of Tekken 3:
- Beating it four times unlocks Doctor Boskonovitch.
- The barrier to the right side of the screen is one-sided; while your character cannot go past the end of the screen while it is not scrolling, your opponents can, often costing you a few seconds.
- In the Tekken Force of Tekken 4:
- Beating it unlocks the Hon-Maru stage.
- In the Mishima Fortress stage, one of the enemies' names is Dean Earwicker. This is a reference to Steve Fox's scrapped name.
- In the Mishima Fortress stage, four of the enemies' names are Anthony, John, Chad and Flea. These are the names of the then line up of American alternative rock band The Red Hot Chili Peppers.