|Voiced By||Yuki Matsuoka (T6-TTT2, SFxT, Project x Zone), Michele Knotz (SFxT), Cristina Valenzuela (T:BV)|
|Fighting Style||Original style (Humanoid-Cyborg Combat)|
|Blood Type||Electricity(through battery)|
|Height||Aproximately 5"80 ( 177 cm )|
|Likes||Lars Alexandersson, Doctor Boskonovitch, Jin Kazama, Lee Chaolan, Raven, Tougou, Ling Xiaoyu, Panda and Miharu Hirano|
|Dislikes||G-Corporation and Kazuya Mishima|
Alisa Bosconovitch is a character that first appeared in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. She is an android created by Doctor Boskonovitch able to sprout wing-like jets from her back allowing her to briefly fly at great speed during fights, sprout chainsaws from her arms (this is one of her stances, "Destroy Form"), and remove her head during moves such as one of her grapples, "Head Explosion". She has pink hair and green eyes.
Her first outfit consists of white shoes, black stockings, a purple and pink dress that ends in a skirt, with her breasts being covered in a bra-like manner, with the strings going around her neck, and white gloves covering her hands and long purple gloves covering most of her arms, and she also has two flowers embedded into her hair at her right side. Her second outfit consists of red shoes, white socks, a red jumper dress with two stripes, one gold and one white, at the bottom, a short-sleeved white blouse underneath, and white bracelets around her hands.
Her fighting style appears to incorporate dance into some of her moves, similar to Emilie Rochefort's fighting style. Alisa's tagline is "The steel maiden who has awakened from a long slumber." (). Katsuhiro Harada, Tekken developer and executive producer of Tekken 6, describes her as "a robot created in the image of Dr. Bosconovitch's daughter." However, her journal entries in Scenario Campaign imply that some part of her may be human.
Unlike most robots, Alisa possesses emotions. She is a very kind-hearted individual. She speaks in a polite manner and is sensitive to others' feelings. She also knows family values as well; as evidenced when she tells Lars to not point a gun to his father, Heihachi. She does not want to fight and hurt her enemies. Obviously, she is very intelligent, often speaking in technical terms. In some situations, when people call Alisa a robot, she denies that fact and insists that she is a human being. When she was commanded by Jin, she doesn't recognize Lars, she performs his commands at full efficiency, and performs deadly abilities. Although, this could have been caused because at one point during the command, Jin tells Alisa to disable safe-mode and then reboot. This could be the reason why Alisa wouldn't answer Lars pleas as not to fight her.
Games in order of appearance:
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Prologue (In-Game Text PSP)
- Deep within a lush and thriving forest lies a heavily defended research facility. This facility was a research institute named after its director, Bosconovitch. This facility was very important, as it was here that the Mishima Financial Group's most sensitive military equipment was developed. Located at the core of the research center was a room that kept its most prized possession: a clear capsule, in which a young girl slept soundly. Her name: Alisa Bosconovitch. She was created by Doctor Bosconovitch and design to served Jin Kazama.
- Scenario Campaign (Unofficial Synopsis)
- Alisa's journey begins when a man named Lars awakens her out of cryosleep. Suddenly, G Corporation's Jack-6 robots attack both Alisa and Lars. Alisa retaliates by using her chainsaws to saw off a JACK robot. Then, later in the game mode, they meet Lee Chaolan who is the foster brother of Lars Alexandersson. Lee is against Kazuya Mishima and G Corporation, just like Lars and Alisa. Near the end, it is revealed that Alisa was built to protect Jin Kazama. Alisa betrays Lars and later a big battle eccors, Lars then fights Jin Kazama. His nephew explains about the chaos he started around the world. It was a theory by a woman named Zafina. She said that Jin Kazama and Kazuya Mishima are the two evil stars of the Devil Gene to awaken Azazel. They both came into combat contact, awakening his spirit. He said that he must put an end to the Mishima Bloodline and save the world from Azazel's existence. Suddenly, Golden Azazel emerges in front of Lars and Jin. Jin expected this and performed a strong punch towards Azazel's chest (where is known to have been placed by the mysterious orb that seemingly keeps Azazel alive). However, Jin and Azazel fall to their deaths. Later, Nina Williams explains to him about Jin's plot for world domination with the Mishima Zaibatsu and leaves on a Mishima Zaibatsu helicopter. Lars leaves the Mishima Zaibatsu and is aquired with a new job with his new partner Raven. Later, Alisa is taken into hospital by Lars. When she wakes up fixed and better than ever she writes in her journal and says the forcast is sunny today is going to be a good day.
- In the Korean version of the game, Alisa's chainsaws are changed into energy beams reminiscent of lightsabers (), and she can't remove her head, though all of her moves remain intact ().
- Pressing the square and triangle buttons repeatedly during Alisa's winposes will make her chainsaws come in and out of her arms.
- Press the triangle, square and circle buttons before the fight to see her pre-fight animations, "Must we really fight?" and "Please get out of my way!", while she is holding her head.
- Her linguistics consist of not using contractions when she speaks. However, in Scenario Campaign, she used a few of them.
- Despite being Russian, she speaks Japanese.
- Alisa can be customized to resemble KOS-MOS v.3 from Xenosaga Episode III. Also of note is her default 2P outfit closely resembles that of MOMO Mizrahi, also from Xenosaga Episode III. She can also be customized to resemble Hikaru from Angelic Layer, and Aelita Schaeffer from Code Lyoko (albeit vaguely). Also, she can be customized to like Eureka from Eureka Seven anime serious.
- As with Yoshimitsu's "sword" attacks, Alisa's "chainsaw" attacks are blockable.
Spin-offs and Related Games
Alisa is featured as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is a non-canonical Tekken game containing no plot.
Alisa is with Xiaoyu, Miharu and Panda at an amusement park. Suddenly, the girls spot a photo booth and excitedly rush over to it. Alisa, not understanding what it does, goes along with Xiaoyu and Miharu and has her photo taken, though keeps closing her eyes. Alisa decides to remove her head in order to stop her sensors reacting to the flash. It works. Panda then joins in with the photo-taking.
- She has a special tag throw with Jack 6 where she will lift the opponent up and throw him/her to Jack 6 who will catch them and perform a backbreaker 
- She has a special win pose with Jack 6 where the two will fly away .
- She has a special win pose with Yoshimitsu where he poses in front of her with his sword which she follows by posing with her chainsaw arm 
- Her item move allows her to create a protective barrier
- She has a special tag throw with Lars where she will launch herself on the opponent's shoulders and lifts the opponent after Lars kicks them. He then proceeds by grabbing the now airborne opponent and slams them down
As the former charismatic leader of the Tekken Force, Lars staged an uprising from within the Mishima Zaibatsu. Now he is determined to destroy Pandora to prevent any imminent war between the Mishima Zaibatsu and Shadaloo.
Lars: We can't allow Pandora's Box to fall into anyone's hands. Even if that means destroying it
Alisa: At your service
In order to prevent both organizations from obtaining Pandora's Box, Lars calls upon Alisa Boskonovitch to aid him in the mission
Lars: Watch yourself Alisa, we're heading into hostile territory
As Lars is walking he notices and catches a wobbling Alisa, who informs him that her battery was now low and needed to recharge. Suddenly Lars sees Blanka producing electrical charges and asks him for help, but Blanka angrily calls Lars a stranger and thinks Lars is a bad man. Alisa and Lars now decide to beat him and Sakura first before recharging Alisa
Lars and Alisa find Pandora. Lars attempts to damage the box by hitting it but fails to even scratch it. Alisa also attempts by throwing her head and detonating it at the box, successfully destroying. This leaves a confused Lars to say "Mission Accomplished"
- She's a partner of Lars
- Their rivals are Sakura and Blanka.
- Her title is "Robotic Smile".
- Alisa calls Xiaoyu "Xiaoyu-san" instead of "Xiao-san".
Alisa is featured in the tactical role-playing game Project X Zone, as a Solo Unit.
- This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
Alisa is featured in the 3D Tekken movie, Tekken: Blood Vengeance, as the main character (with Ling Xiaoyu).
Story (Unofficial Spoiler)
The film takes place between the events of Tekken 5 and Tekken 6. Begins with Anna Williams setting up a decoy for her sister, Nina Williams, who is currently working with the new head of the Mishima Zaibatsu, Jin Kazama. Anna, on the other hand, works for Jin's father, Kazuya Mishima and its rival organization, G Corporation. Both are seeking information about a student named Shin Kamiya, and Anna dispatches a Chinese student, Ling Xiaoyu, to act as a spy, while Jin sends humanoid robot Alisa Bosconovitch for a similar purpose.
Alisa first appeared when she crashed to Ling Xiaoyu when Xiaoyu walks around the school. At the first sight, Xiaoyu felt different with Alisa, mainly because she is not wearing a school uniform. After Shin tried to suicide, Alisa and Xiaoyu talk for the first time, giving Xiaoyu the information of Shin that has been tried to suicide twice. When Xiaoyu spied on Shin, Alisa is spying him as well, and she told Xiaoyu that she has a crush on Shin. In fact, she's actually a humanoid robot sent by the Mishima Zaibatsu to seek information about Shin.
When Shin was captured by unknown assailant, both of them fight each other, and Alisa revealed to Xiaoyu that she is actually a robot. While fight, Anna comes between them, and knocks Alisa down easily. Xiaoyu is abandoned by Anna and G Corporation, and when the Tekken Force about to kill them, Panda arrives at time to save them. In forest, while hiding from the Tekken Force, they were found by Xiaoyu's happy-go-lucky teaher Lee Chaolan whose actually a very rich man, as he owned a house with sixty one bedroom, and he let Alisa, Xiaoyu and Panda to hide in his house.
Now teamed up, Xiaoyu and Alisa tried to search about Shin in Xiaoyu's old school, the Mishima High, eventually discovered genetic experiments had been done on Shin and his classmates, and believed that the Mishima family is seeking Shin, the sole survivor, and M gene subject, for his immortality. They also discovered that this was enginered by Heihachi Mishima. Back in Lee's house, Alisa finally managed to find Shin, but when they arrived there, they were surprised to see not only Shin, but also Kazuya, Jin, and Heihachi himself. When Shin attacks Heihachi, he blocked him easily and kill Shin.
Eventually the three (Kazuya, Jin and Heihachi) fight, making the temple collapse, but Xiaoyu is saved in time by Alisa. As they flee from the scene, Jin knocks Heihachi away to a river, but got knocked down by Kazuya in his devil form. Ultimately Jin also utilizing his devil power, and beats Kazuya down. In process, Alisa is severely damaged after crushed by Kazuya. However, Heihachi then unleashes the ancient spirits of the Mokujins, and now knocks Devil Jin easily. Xiaoyu cried about how useless all the fights are, and when her tear dropped to Alisa's machines, it triggers her alive. Alisa then sacrifices herself with her rocket from her arms, attacking Heihachi, and giving Devil Jin the chance to unleash his greatest technique, defeating Heihachi.
After Heihachi is defeated, Jin tells Xiaoyu that he awaits for a "future challenge", sets Alisa alive again before leaving. Several days later, Xiaoyu and a now fully repaired Alisa (possibly repaired by Lee), are sitting in the school party, talking about if they should entered the next tournament together.
- Alisa's name is Russian/Hebrew for "Alice".
- It is revealed in her rival battle in Street Fighter X Tekken that she runs by battery and will faint if it's not recharged
|Pre-fight Quotes||Win Quotes|
|Must we really fight?||I don't understand…Why I’m to powers?|
|Please get out of my way!||Are you right?|
|Greet, I’m Alisa.||I am much stronger than coke.|
|Now i must terminate you.||That was everything?|
|I’m Alisa, nice to meet you.||That was fun.|
|Hi, I'm Alisa. Now you must die.|
|Would kill you to let me pick for once.|
|Roger…full drive mode activated|
- Created by Doctor Boskonovitch in the image of his beloved daughter.
- Created to serve and protect Jin Kazama.
- May also serve Nina Williams, a close associate of Jin's who Alisa refers to as "[Jin's] right hand." She is instructed by Nina to find Shin in Tekken: Blood Vengeance.
- Allies with Lars Alexandersson. After her primary programme initiates she is defeated by Lars and shuts down.
- Her body was taken care of by Lee Chaolan at Violet Systems.
- Tried to protect Heihachi Mishima from being shot by Lars Alexandersson. She was later shown helping Heihachi against Feng and Miguel in the intro of Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- Befriends Ling Xiaoyu in Tekken: Blood Vengeance.
- May be related to the Jack series as stated in Scenario Campaign.  Another hint is her special tag throw and win animation with Jack 6 in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.