Omen Corpse Hitter
|日本語||This move is currently lacking its Japanese name. If you know the Japanese name of this move, please add it to the article in the form: translation (kanji/kana romanization).|
|Omen Corpse Hitter|
|Move Frames||Hit Advantage|
|Block Advantage||CH Advantage|
|Chains from||Chains to|
Omen Corpse Hitter is a recoiling move from Tekken Tag Tournament that is part of Jin Kazama's movelist. Jin can only use this while he is imbued with Omen power, also refered to as Devil Jin Possession.
The execution of the move is the same as the Corpse Thrust, however, it deals greater damage, is safe on block, has different properties, and is self-damaging.
- It deals a total of 31 points of damage, 28 at the moment of the hit, 3 when the crumple fall stun animation ends. The last 3 points of damage are not inflicted if the animation does not end, e.g. is 'interupted' due to a juggle.
- Against Kazuya, it deals a total of 41 points of damage, 32,3,3,3, respectively, and does not do an additional 3 points of damage at the end of the CFS animation.
- Jin will take 9 points of damage during the last part of the move animation, no matter if the hit connects, whiffs, or is blocked.
- Against Kazuya, he will only take 7 points of damage.
- If the move is blocked by Heihachi, Jin (opponent), or Devil, Jin's attack will be deflected and he will take no recoil damage.
|This article is a stub (short article) and you can help Tekkenpedia by expanding it.|