Hi. I saw in the history of the Jun Kazama article that you reverted the edits of someone. He/She put the birthdate of the character down, but you reverted it and said that namco did not give any. Well, are you sure about this? In the Tekken Wikia website, it says every birthdate of each character, so are you sure Namco did not give any? --Hello 16:03, 29 April 2010 (UTC) P.S. Please answer on my talk page, Thank You
- Continued here as requested.
- The birthdates are fake. Try comparing them. According to Tekken.wikia.com, Kazuya was born in 1956. We know for a fact (via Namco) that he was 49 years old during Tekken 5, i.e. that tournament would then have to take place during 2005. With this as a basis, compare all the other characters. We know that Asuka was 17 during T5, but Tekken.wikia.com lists her year of birth as 1985 (2005-1985 = 20 ≠ 17). We know that Feng was 26 during T5, yet Tekken.wikia.com lists his year of birth as 1967 (2005-1967 = 38 ≠ 26). So the birthdates are complete BS.
- And yes, Namco only gave the characters ages, and not specific birthdates.
- P.S. While the effort is appreciated, please don't add additional images to the character pages as it is not only excessive but clutters up the page layout (e.g. the current version of Anna Williams). The only pics in the game sections should be the ones of the character in a mirror match. If you want to add additional pictures, please do so in the character galleries.
- --Hecko 16:21, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
Devil is refer to as the Devil Gene/ Devil is a life form
Hey, what's up, there's a disscussion on Devil Gene deiscussion page call Devil is refer to as the Devil Gene/ Devil is a life form, its a big discussion, feel free to read it and tell us your opinion about the relationship between Devil and the Devil Gene. --User: Teriko 22:03, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
Hi Hello, i think that should do Tekkenpedia sheet with reflist, as in Wikipedia, and put authoritative sources in the article, so that readers know exactly what information confirmation. I create a template, but sources are not displayed correctly.
Hamachi (talk) 06:12, 3 July 2013 (CEST)
Hey, you could Retweet this? https://twitter.com/TheHamachi/status/357816132650016772
I just do not participate in the vote and I want others who did not vote for the vampire that's just such a peculiar way too could vote
Hamachi (talk) 18:03, 18 July 2013 (CEST)