Player 1 Outfit: His Player 1 outfit Consists of a long sleeved black karate robe with a black belt with yellow stripes. There is a picture of tiger's face on the back. Heihachi's hands and feet are wrapped in a grayish cloth.
Player 2 Outfit: Mostly a blue pallete swap of his Player 1 outfit, with the exception of the partly ripped sleeves.
Player 1 Outfit: Following his first player outfit from the previous game, Heihachi wears his karate gi once again. However, the pants has been redesigned, the belt is now red instead of black and yellow, and the sleeves are ripped off. It is most likely the sleeves were ripped off when he was thrown off the cliff.
Player 2 Outfit: His new Player 2 outfit is a burgundy colored hakama with white clothing surrounding it (Most likely a kimono top.). He also wears hand wraps and geta sandals.
Player 1 Outfit: Heihachi's Player 1 outfit marks the return of his hakama pants from Tekken 2, the pants' colors have changed to blue with gold symbols and he no longer wears hand wraps, now he uses samurai arm guards instead.
Player 2 Outfit: Heihachi's new Player 2 outfit is a burgundy colored winter coat with a white colored formal vest, purplish blue scarf underneath vest, dress pants & dress shoes. He also wears black mittens.
- Like every other character, Heihachi returns with the same two costumes as in the previous game as well as palette swapped versions of his Player 1 & 2 Outfits.
- Player 1 Outfit: His hakama pants are now colored brown, and he wears wrist tape again like in Tekken 2.
- Player 2 Outfit: His winter coat and dress shoes change to pine green.
Player 1 Outfit: His new Player 1 outfit now consists of a white japanese fundoshi with white bands around his wrists and ankles he also wears his geta sandals in this outfit.
Player 2 Outfit: His Player 2 outfit marks the return of his black tiger gi from Tekken 2, the only difference being that now his wrist tape is longer.
- Player 1 Outfit: See: Tekken 3 Player 1 outfit.
- Player 2 Outfit: He wears the black tiger gi from Tekken 2 but with his geta sandals.
- See: Tekken 3 outfits
Player 1 Outfit: His Player 1 outfit marks the return of his tiger gi from Tekkens 2 & 4. However, there are a few changes: the tape that was wrapped around his hands and feet is only wrapped around his wrists and ankles, and his gi top and pants are now heavily tattered and torn, also taking on a dark grey color.
Player 2 Outfit: See: Tekken 3 Player 1 outfit.
- For Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection, Heihachi gains palette swapped versions of the costumes he had in Tekken 5.
- Player 1 Outfit: The black tiger gi is now a light blue color.
- Player 2 Outfit: His blue hakama pants are now a dark yellow color, and his black wristbands are light blue.
- See: Tekken 5 outfits.
- Heihachi's outfit in this game is the same as in Tekkens 5 & 6, however, he is no longer bald and now has a head full of black hair. When two players choose his default costume simultaneously, his gi will be recolored in light blue like it was in Dark Resurrection.
- He wears the same Player 1 outfit from Tekkens 5 & 6.
- Heihachi retained the same default costume from the previous game at first.
- In Tekken 7: Fated Retribution, Heihachi received a new costume. He wears an orange and gold samurai vest, with a gold samurai shoulder protector on his right arm. Which has a gold oni on top of it. He also wears a gray pair of hakama pants, which have an orange and yellow demon on the right pants leg. Finally, he wears golden samurai shin guards, matching geta sandals with socks underneath them and his vest has the logos of the Mishima Zaibatsu.