Mishima Industries is a part of the Mishima Zaibatsu and is responsible for all the industrial business for the Mishima Zaibatsu. Its owner changed in accordance with the winner of the King of Iron Fist Tournament, which thus far has stayed within the Mishima bloodline. Its most recent and notable invention is NANCY-MI847J.
Mishima Industries, owned by Jin Kazama, created Nancy-MI847J to protect Jin from any rivals, especially G-Corporation, which is currently owned by Kazuya Mishima. It has also created most of Jack-2's programming. And it is responsible for Project Gun Jack.
After the events of Tekken 2, Jane, then 27, could not forget the nightmare of Jack-2 having collapsed beside her. She spent 10 years restoring Jack-2 to 90% functionality, but it seemed to have lost the human characteristics that set it apart from Jack. Jane worked hard analyzing the program in order to return to Jack-2 the gentle soul which had saved her life. Through detailed analysis, she found that most of Jack-2's programming was created by Mishima Industries. Moreover, she discovered a hidden program... 'Project Gun Jack'. It laid the groundwork for a new weapon, a pivot gun.
Two years before the events of Tekken 5, Jane tried to sneak into the Mishima Industries with the help of Gun Jack. However, they were discovered by a Tekken Force patrol and were fired upon. Gun Jack placed himself in the line of fire to protect Jane. After the hail of bullets stopped, Gun Jack had ceased to move.
- Gun Jack and Jane sneaked into Mishima Industries where they were caught by the Tekken Force.
- In the Scenario Campaign of Tekken 6, Roger Jr. is a boss at the Mishima Industries Biotech Research Station Ruins.
- Doctor Boskonovitch and Doctor Abel worked for Mishima Industries, though in case of the former, not voluntarily.
- The back of King's shirt in Tekken 3 reads "Mishima Industries" (black characters) and "Evil" (red character).
- Previous owners were: Jin Kazama (presumably), Jinpachi Mishima and Kazuya Mishima.