Fiesta del Tomate
|Fiesta del Tomate|
|BG Music||Fist Festival|
Fiesta del Tomate is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. This stage is also present in Tekken 3D Prime Edition, albeit slighty tweaked. It appears to be taking place at a strange tomato festival in the summer. It has walls in it, and some of them are represented by some trucks and some of the people in the stage, making it somewhat similar to Tekken 4's "Underground" stage, although this stage is a little bigger. The stage's size is relatively small, since the people throwing tomatoes on the ground also count as walls. In the stage can be seen two kind of banners, the first is red and says "Fiesta del Tomate/Celebremos los Tomates" and in the second can be see a bull with the colors of tomato over a banner with the colors of Spain flag. In Special Survival Mode it is encountered as the 30th and 80th battle stage.
- This stage is coloured completely in black and white in the Tekken 3D Prime Edition version of this stage.
- "Fiesta del Tomate" translates to "Celebration of the Tomato" and the subtitles on the banners mean "We celebrate the tomato" in Spanish.
- This stage can only be fought in by using random select on the stage select screen.
- When the characters fall onto the ground, a squishing noise can be heard.
- This stage is based in a Valencian festival named "Tomatina", that is held the last Wednesday of August in a town named Buñol.