|BG Music||stained orange|
Coastline Sunset takes place in the Philippines. The area present has many households or shanties along with various flea markets and street markets. There is a nearby parking lot with a billboard for Timezone and Quantum. There are also many jeepneys and tricycles along with people on them watching and cheering on the fight. Along one of the corners, there is a toppled billboard with a title "Delicious Inasal" with captions in Tagalog: "Isang kagat at ikaw ay nawiwili!" ("One bite and you're obsessed!").
- The billboard sign "Delicious Inasal" possibly derives from Mang Inasal, a well-known native barbecue fast-food chain in the Phillipines.
- Timezone and Quantum are two extremely well known arcades in the country containing arcade games, including Tekken.
- Auto-Matic umbrellas, used in stalls, also derives from Micro-Matic, which is the most commonly used stall umbrella brand in the Philippines.
- The place has a strong resemblance of an area along Roxas Boulevard. The beautiful sunset bay may have been derived from the Manila Bay, with coconut trees and the seawall.
- In one of the jeepneys in the stage is owned by Mishima Polytechnic, hence its title displayed at the top of the jeepney front.