|BG Music||The day before the glass matrix 1st (First Phase), The day before the glass matrix 2nd (Second Phase without Lars), VREDE (Second Phase with Lars)|
Twilight Conflict is a stage in Tekken 7 that seems to take place in a ruined city in America as there are signs in the lower floor holding the interstate sigil during the sunset. The fight initially takes place in what appears to be a small park square, with ruined buildings and a bridge seen in the background. While fighting, it is also possible to see a helicopter monitoring and circling the fight. The square also contains ruined vases and pay telescopes. When the balcony break is activated, the characters will land on the road below, with construction workers or relief workers cheering on the fight. The walls for this phase are the barricades closing off the road and fallen chunks of buildings and signs crushing cars.
In Fated Retribution, the stage instead takes place in the morning.
The day before the glass matrix 1st
The day before the glass matrix 2nd
- Due to the stage's nature and lighting, the pre-Fated Retribution version bears many resemblances to Street Fighter X Tekken's version of Urban War Zone.
- There is a truck in the lower floor that advertises "Mishima Pizza".
- If Lars participates in the fight, then VREDE, performed by the Swedish band BatAAr, replaces the normal second phase theme.
- VREDE was revamped in Tekken 7: Fated Retribution to include new vocals and lyrics.
- There is a Tekken Force member located on the stage's upper floor.