Urban War Zone
|Urban War Zone|
|BG Music||Artificial Ruins|
Urban War Zone is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. This stage is also present in Tekken 3D Prime Edition, albeit slightly tweaked. The characters are fighting in a battle zone on a bypass next to a fence stopping them from falling into the river. A large tank is behind one of the walls and helicopters fly as explosions set off. It is a war scene in an urban city as the stage title suggests. In Special Survival Mode it is encountered as the 10th and 60th battle stage. In Street Fighter x Tekken the stage is now in the afternoon. 2 models of Nancy are also present, one is inactive (though a man is trapped in the hand) while another is seen fighting a tank. Also present is a photographer who is repeatedly snapping shots
- This stage is coloured completely in black and white in the Tekken 3D Prime Edition version of this stage.
- The music for this stage is the same music played in the Tekken 6 AOU 2007 Trailer.
- The planes in the stage have Dragunov's "White Angel of Death" symbol on them.
- In Scenario Campaign Mode, you fight against Hwoarang here.
- This may have been where Kazuya and Nina fought Ken and Ryu during the cinematic trailer for Street Fighter x Tekken
- The stage makes the most appearances in different Tekken games with 3. It has appeared in Tekken 6, Tekken 3D: Prime Edition and Street Fighter x Tekken