Electric Fountain is a stage in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion and the console version of Tekken 6. The stage is in front of the large Sea Horses Hotel with colorful geysers coming up from the ground repeatedly. There is also a large fountain with a statue in front of the building. Colorful geysers also come up from the ground around the fountain. This stage does have walls, but they appear to be a good distance apart from each other. The stage appears to be in a circular shape.
- The name of the hotel in the background (and the title of its Scenario Campaign self) is Sea Horses Grand Hotel.
- In Scenario Campaign Mode, you fight against Christie Monteiro here.
- An early version of "Karma" was used in the Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion Debut trailer. 
- "Hacked" is a remix of "Karma" made for the Scenario Campaign mode and was used for the Tekken 6 E3 2009 Trailer. 
- The music for this stage is very similar to the music for the Wayang Kulit stage in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.