Cathedral is a stage in Tekken 5. It is a cathedral with red-orange windows. Blue-flamed torches and a statue of a demonic creature with wings wielding a sword can also be seen. The demonic creature appears to be standing over Cerberus (mythical three-headed dog). Gates and walls surround the fighters.
- This stage is not to be confused with the one from Tekken 3D Prime Edition.
- If fighters are launched into the walls, the glass shatters.
- Bats can be seen when a player falls heavily on certain parts of the ground.
- This is one of the only stages in Tekken 5 with no interludes.
- The cathedral is possibly part of the Mishima Zaibatsu as the walkway behind the gate looks the same as the walkway in Jin Kazama's ending.
- This stage corresponds to the Winter Palace.
- Devil Jin is usually fought here as the sub-boss.
- The BGM, Antares, was used as the character theme for Tekken Director, Katsuhiro Harada in Soul Calibur 5.