|BG Music|| Streets /|
Street Wise ~Asura Mix~
Acid Rain is a stage in Tekken 5. This stage is located in Seoul, South Korea (a sign is written in Hangul). Old buildings and a metal fence surround the fighters. There is also a little bit of acid rain falling into this area, hence the stage name. A huge animated robot lobster is higher up on the side of one of the buildings. Near the Lobster a Glowing Moon can be seen. There are some people walking on a bridge.
The characters who have interludes in this stage are:
- Bryan Fury (Stage 4, versus Lei Wulong)
- Feng Wei (Stage 4, versus Lei Wulong)
- Lei Wulong (Stage 7, versus Feng Wei)
|Streets||Street Wise ~Asura Mix~|
- The look is reminiscent of Lei's Tekken 2, Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag Tournament stages.
- This is the only stage with two songs (Story Mode fights have Street Wise ~Asura Mix~ while other modes have Streets).