Scenario Campaign is a mode for the console versions of Tekken 6. It is very similar to the "Tekken Force" side game from Tekken 3 and Tekken 4 and it also shares similarities with Tekken 5's Devil Within mode. However, in Scenario Campaign, two characters are being controlled rather than one, meaning two people can play it together. If only one person is playing, the second character will be controlled by the computer. Also, weapons (Gatling guns, flamethrowers, and lead pipes) can be picked up and used. As with Tekken Force, the fighters go through certain areas and defeat all opposing opponents. At the end, a boss character or a group of enemies will be present to fight the player and their partner. NANCY-MI847J is an optional playable character in the "Millenium Tower" stage of this mode ().
- 1 Prologue
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Gameplay
- 5 Cutscene and Dialogue Images
- 6 Scenario Campaign Cinematics
- 7 Arena Mode boss list
Scenario Campaign features a prologue that is narrated by all members of the Mishima clan: Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima, Jin Kazama and Lars Alexandersson, also Lee Chaolan, while sketches show the events from the first Tekken up to the present time. The main protagonists of the mode are Lars (who can be replaced by any other playable character during gameplay) and Alisa Bosconovitch, who will later be replaced by Raven during the final two chapters after Jin takes control of her. In this mode, to unlock the other characters, you must fight and defeat them in their respective stages.
- Alisa and Raven (albeit only during Mystic's Village and Azazel's Chamber only) are the only characters that will make Lars as your CPU partner. Every other character will be partnered with either of the two.
- If you choose a character and you are playing his stage (e.g. you are playing as Lili and you are at Queen's Harbor which is her stage) there will no conversation between you and the boss of the stage, a mirror fight will proceed that means after the boss has appeared, you will immediately fight them.
- Additionally, characters that are used in fights against members of their affiliated organization will not have conversations
- Hwoarang, Baek, and Miguel will not have conversations with each other should one enter any of the three's stages
- Jin, Nina, and Eddy will not have conversations in any stage that involve fighting each other or soldiers from the Mishima Zaibatsu
- Kazuya, Anna, and Bruce will not have conversations with themselves and members of G-Corporation except Jack-6.
- Some bosses will appear prior to the actual "boss fight", and knocking them out at this phase will end the stage immediately
Sketch of Kazuya (recalling Tekken 2).
Sketch of Jun Kazama (recalling events before Tekken 3).
Sketch of Kazuya and Jin (recalling Tekken 4).
Sketch of Lars and the Tekken Force (present time).
Listing of stages available
- Start Game - Contains most of the initial cutscenes and a brief fight against some Jacks. It is inaccessible after reaching the World Map.
- Tutorial Stage - This is the escape stage of Lars and Alisa from Bosconovitch's Lab. There's no risk of dying since Alisa is teaching you the very basic concepts of playing. It is also inaccessible after reaching the World Map. The trophy and achievement "Learning is Fun" will be obtained upon completion.
- Southern Woodlands - Boss: Bryan Fury.
- South Bay Warehouse Area - Boss: Miguel (in custom outfit).
- Container Terminal 3 - Optional Stage. Boss: Jack-6.
- Queen's Harbor - Boss: Lili.
- Container Terminal 7 - Boss: Sergei Dragunov. Trophy/Achievement: Friend or Foe.
- Fujian Tulou - Boss: Wang Jinrei. Multipath stage.
- West District, 13th Avenue - Optional stage. Boss: Paul Phoenix.
- West District, Chinatown - Optional stage. Boss: Marshall Law. Occasional Sub-boss: Bruce Irvin (in custom outfit).
- Abyss Gate - Optional stage. Boss: Steve Fox. Kigan Island will be unlocked after exposing a ninja and killing him on "Hard" difficulty.
- Mixed Martial Arts Gym "Wild Kingdom" - Optional stage. Bosses: King and Craig Marduk.
- Lost Cemetery - Optional stage. Boss: Armor King.
- Mishima Polytechnic - Bosses: Panda and Ling Xiaoyu.
- West Coast Canal Industrial Complex - Boss: Baek Doo San (in custom outfit).
- Industrial Highway 357 - Boss: Hwoarang. Trophy/Achievement: Locate the Target.
- 16th Archaeological Expedition's Excavation Site - Optional stage. Boss: Leo. Subterranean Pavillion will be unlocked after completing this stage on "Hard" difficulty.
- North Nature Park - Boss: Kuma.
- Aranami Stable - Boss: Ganryu.
- Secret Underground Passage - Boss: Raven.
- Mishima Estate - Boss: Heihachi Mishima. Trophy/Achievement: It's All Coming Back to Me. Multipath stage.
- Central District, 11th Avenue - Optional stage. Boss: Bob.
- Seahorse Grand Hotel - Optional stage. Boss: Christie Monteiro. Multipath stage. "Mishima Industries, Biotech Research Station Ruins" will be unlocked by taking the right path and defeating a lone kangaroo before completing the stage.
- Mishima Industries, Biotech Research Station Ruins - Hidden stage. Boss: Roger Jr.. Unlocked in the Seahorse Grand Hotel stage.
- ICPO Branch Office - Unlocks: Lei Wulong.
- Kazama-Style Traditional Martial Arts Dojo - Optional stage. Boss: Asuka Kazama.
- Deserted Temple - Boss: Feng Wei.
- Violet Systems - Boss: Lee Chaolan.
- G Science and Technology, Research Building 3 - Unlocks: Julia Chang.
- Tekken Force 4th Special Forces Operation Group Compound - Boss: Eddy Gordo (in custom outfit). Trophy/Achievement: The Key to Victory.
- G Security Service, Operations Headquarters - Optional stage. Boss: Bruce Irvin (in custom outfit).
- G Corporation, Millennium Tower - Boss: Anna Williams. You have the option to play as NANCY-MI847J. Trophy/Achievement: No Key For Me; attainable only by completing this stage without using NANCY-MI847J.
- G Corporation, Millennium Tower Heliport - Bosses: Anna Williams and Kazuya Mishima (in custom outfit). Trophy/Achievement: That's No Hero.
- Mishima Zaibatsu, Central Subway Line - Boss: Nina Williams (in custom outfit).
- Mishima Zaibatsu, Central Tower - Bosses: Nina Williams, Jin Kazama, and Alisa Bosconovitch. Trophy/Achievement: The Destroyer Has Fallen.
- Mystic's Village - Unlocks: Zafina. CPU partner: Raven.
- Azazel's Temple, Central Corridor - Final stage. Bosses: Kazuya Mishima, Azazel, Alisa Bosconovitch, and Jin Kazama. CPU partner: Raven. Trophy/Achievement: Showdown. Completing this stage allows you to unlock three of the four hidden stages, Nightmare Train, Kigan Island, and Subterranean Pavillion.
- Nightmare Train - Hidden stage. Boss: Devil Jin. Trophy/Achievement: What a Nightmare. Unlocked after completing the main quest.
- Kigan Island - Hidden stage: Boss: Yoshimitsu. Trophy/Achievement: Eastern Explorer. Unlocked by completing the Abyss Gate stage on "Hard" difficulty.
- Subterranean Pavillion - Hidden stage. Boss: Mokujin. Trophy/Achievement: Wooden Warrior. Unlocked by completing the 16th Archaeological Expedition’s Excavation Site stage on "Hard" difficulty.
Paul alongside Law in Scenario Campaign.
The "Results" screen of a Scenario Campaign level for Paul and Alisa. The boss is Dragunov.
Asuka and Xiaoyu confront three Roger kangaroos in Scenario Campaign.
Lars in Scenario Campaign.
Asuka alongside Lili in Scenario Campaign.
Paul and Law fighting some Kuma bears in Scenario Campaign.
Bryan in Scenario Campaign.
Yoshimitsu fighting alongside Bryan in Scenario Campaign.
Jack-6 alongside Feng.
Lei alongside Feng.
Leo alongside Alisa in Scenario Campaign. Here, Leo is using a flamethrower.
Armor King alongside King in Scenario Campaign.
Cutscene and Dialogue Images
Wang and Lars in a Scenario Campaign cutscene.
Raven fighting Nancy-MI847J in a Scenario Campaign cutscene.
Lars, Lee, and Alisa in a Scenario Campaign cutscene.
Zafina in a Scenario Campaign cutscene.
Scenario Campaign Cinematics
Prolougue's explaining the story up to Scenerio Campaign. It feutures the main characters of the series: Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima, Jun Kazama, Devil Kazuya, Jin Kazama, Ogre, Devil Jin, Jinpachi Mishima and Lars.
As Lars and his soldiers tighten there grip on the Tekken Force it has a bad turn of events as G Coparation attack them, Lars forgets his memory and discovers a strange being on the ground floor.
Eddy and Jin get personal while Lars and Alisa get help from Lili and Lars is told to kill Jin Kazama. Tougou finds Lars and helps him with infomation.
Wang warns Lars about the Tekken Force, Jin and his friend Alisa. Wang and Zafina are convinced that Lars could defeat Kazuya and Jin. And Jin tells Zafina that he will destroy the evil source known as Azazel.
Lars worrys if Alisa is a threat to him, Lars recovers his memory and battles with his father, Heihachi Mishima.
Lars battles Heihachi and move ups to the G Coparation bases and has a friendly meeting his adoptive brother Lee.
Lars makes a friendship with Lee and helps him out by saving his friend Julia Chang. Lars then goes to battle Tekken force members and Eddy Gordo. He then heads to the G Coparation main base tougou saves him and helps him out in battle. Lars defeats Anna and Kazuya and Tougou dies.
Raven a mysterious ninja saves Lars and Alisa from the Nancy bot. Lars heads to fight Jin Kazama but is inturupted by Alisa who was built and worked for Jin all along. After being betrayed by Alisa, Raven teams with Lars to help him finish his journey. He then engages combat with Kazuya and fights him again, Kazuya then finds out that Lars is his brother. Kazuya decides to end the fight and warns Lars about the curse of the Mishima bloodline before walking away with Anna.
After defeating Kazuya for the second time Lars fights Azazel and defeats him and supposedly kills him, he then fights Alisa again later trying to get to Jin. Lars then defeats Alisa and she explains that she never wanted to hurt him and that she was sorry but she could not disobey Jin. She then thanks him for treating her like a human before her program shuts down and she dies. Jin then taunts and curses Lars making Lars more angry. Finally then Lars and Jin get ready to battle.
After the battle Jin , explains about the chaos he started around the world. He said that he must put an end to the Mishima Bloodline and save the world from Azazel's existence. Suddenly, Golden Azazel emerges in front of Lars and Jin. Expecting this Jin performed a strong punch towards Azazel's chest. However, Jin and Azazel sopposedly fall to their deaths. Nina Williams explains to him about Jin's plot for world domination with the Mishima Zaibatsu and leaves on a Mishima Zaibatsu helicopter. Lee then agrees with Lars to help repair and fix Alisa.
Raven and Lars meet outside Voilet systems. Raven then gives Lars his badge saying "Tougou told me to return it to you" Lars then leaves and is aquired with a new job with his new partner Raven. Later, Raven's crew reported that they discover the body of Jin Kazama, which was buried in the sand naked. According to his status, it is unknown whether Jin is dead or alive. The end.
Arena Mode boss list
- List is in alphabetical order.
|Character||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4|
|Alisa Bosconovitch||Jin Kazama||Kazuya Mishima||Azazel||Lars Alexandersson|
|Anna Williams||Lars Alexandersson||Nina Williams||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Armor King||Bryan Fury||Kazuya Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Asuka Kazama||Lei Wulong||Feng Wei||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Baek Doo San||Marshall Law||Hwoarang||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Bob||Ganryu||Paul Phoenix||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Bruce Irvin||Lei Wulong||Nina Williams||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Bryan Fury||Alisa Bosconovitch||Yoshimitsu||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Christie Monteiro||Eddy Gordo||Nina Williams||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Craig Marduk||Steve Fox||King||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Devil Jin||Lars Alexandersson||Heihachi Mishima||Kazuya Mishima||Azazel|
|Eddy Gordo||Lars Alexandersson||Anna Williams||Kazuya Mishima||Azazel|
|Feng Wei||Lei Wulong||Asuka Kazama||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Ganryu||Julia Chang||Jack-6||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Heihachi Mishima||Jack-6||Kazuya Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Hwoarang||Steve Fox||Baek Doo San||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Jack-6||Alisa Bosconovitch||Heihachi Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Jin Kazama||Lars Alexandersson||Azazel||Kazuya Mishima||Heihachi Mishima|
|Julia Chang||Ganryu||Bruce Irvin||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Kazuya Mishima||Lars Alexandersson||Heihachi Mishima||Azazel||Devil Jin|
|King||Bob||Craig Marduk||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Kuma||Panda||Paul Phoenix||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Lars Alexandersson||Kazuya Mishima||Azazel||Alisa Bosconovitch||Jin Kazama|
|Lee Chaolan||Heihachi Mishima||Kazuya Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Lei Wulong||Feng Wei||Kazuya Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Leo Kliesen||Bruce Irvin||Anna Williams||Kazuya Mishima||Azazel|
|Lili||Alisa Bosconovitch||Lars Alexandersson||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Ling Xiaoyu||Asuka Kazama||Heihachi Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Marshall Law||Baek Doo San||Craig Marduk||Zafina||Ganryu|
|Miguel Caballero Rojo||Eddy Gordo||Nina Williams||Kazuya Mishima||Azazel|
|Mokujin||Leo Kliesen||Zafina||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Nina Williams||Lars Alexandersson||Anna Williams||Kazuya Mishima||Azazel|
|Panda||Kuma||Heihachi Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Paul Phoenix||Leo Kliesen||Kazuya Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Raven||Jack-6||Heihachi Mishima||Kazuya Mishima||Jin Kazama|
|Roger Jr.||Bryan Fury||Kazuya Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Sergei Dragunov||Eddy Gordo||Nina Williams||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Steve Fox||Heihachi Mishima||Nina Williams||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Wang Jinrei||Lars Alexandersson||Heihachi Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Yoshimitsu||Alisa Bosconovitch||Bryan Fury||Jin Kazama||Azazel|
|Zafina||Raven||Kazuya Mishima||Jin Kazama||Azazel|