|Voiced By||Hisako Kanemoto|
|Fighting Style||Freestyle Dance|
|Occupation||Pop star idol partnered with G-Corporation (T7)|
Lucky Chloe (ラッキー・クロエ Rakki Kuroe) is the third new playable character in Tekken 7 announced at the "Thanksgiving" event for Tekken series 20th Anniversary at December 7, 2014. Her actions and mannerisms follow that of a cat, and during battle and win quotes, she also occasionally adds a "Nya", the Japanese equivalent for meow. In her win quotes, she also speaks with broken English in a Japanese accent. Based on her appearance and behaviour, she seems to based off Japanese idols. According to Harada, she is not actually Japanese, but is a culture freak instead. She was designed by Yūsuke Kozaki.
Due to the negative feedback of the character in the west, Harada has stated via Twitter that he would replace her with a "well-muscled, Skin-head, Very powerful attack" character and that Lucky Chloe would be exclusive only for East Asia and Europe regions. It was later revealed that Harada did not intend for the tweets to be taken seriously.
Games in order of appearance:
- Tekken 7 (2015)
Fitting her unusual and peculiar style, Lucky Chloe's command list surprisingly contains multiple "on hit" timing or cancels. Harada himself also acknowledged that Chloe's one of the more difficult characters to learn among the newcomers.
Story (Official Website)
Lucky Chloe is a pop sensation and the face of the G Corporation brand. When a mysterious man burst into G Corp and took out guard after guard with dance-like techniques, Lucky Chloe fearlessly walked right up to him and blocked his path.
She threw the man one of her trademark smiles and issued him a challenge: Fight her, and if he loses he'll have to work as her backup dancer! Without caring if he'd accepted the conditions or not, she prepared for battle.
- Unlike other characters, Lucky Chloe's Rage Art is a low instead of a mid or a high. Additionally, her Rage Art also requires players to hit buttons on specific frames in order for Chloe to deal more damage.
- Her story states that North Americans hate her, referencing how she drew negative feedback primarily from the western audience during her release.
- Her "official" cosplayer is Hinako Sano
|Are you ready?||Cool!|
|Hi, I'm Lucky Chloe!||Guess what? You lost to Lucky Chloe!|
|See you next time, bye!|
|Here we go!||C-H-L-O-E, finish! Yay! (Only occurs if all the input are hit)*|
|C-H-L-O-E, Lucky! (If failing to hit the last just frame, but succeeding in every other input)*|
- *Lucky Chloe will state a letter of her name for each successful input
- Currently in partnership with G-Corporation and is among their poster girls
- Katsuhiro Harada Lucky Chloe's voice actor. Twitter (2014-12-09). Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- キャラクター :: TEKKEN OFFICIAL :: TEKKEN 7. Tekken-Official (2015-02-04). Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- Flying Wonnkey New Character for TEKKEN 7 Revealed: Lucky Chloe. Avoiding The Puddle (2014-12-07). Retrieved 7 December 2014.
- Katsuhiro Harada Lucky Chloe is not from Japan. Twitter (2014-12-09). Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- Wesley Copeland TEKKEN BOSS RESPONDS TO FAN BACKLASH REGARDING LUCKY CHLOE. IGN (2014-12-10). Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- Katsuhiro Harada "That character are East Asia and Europe "Exclusive"". Twitter (2014-12-08). Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- Ian "iantothemax" Walker No, Tekken 7's Lucky Chloe is Not Exclusive to Japan and Europe. Shoryuken (2014-12-11). Retrieved 16 December 2014.