Eliza (エリザ Eriza) is a character introduced in Tekken Revolution. Originally known as "female vampire", she was revealed in a poll of unused Tekken characters who never made it into the games. When she won the poll, she was announced to appear in Tekken Revolution.
Eliza was born more than 1000 years ago. At some point, she decided to take a small nap, but her 40 winks turned into a Rip Van Winkle style slumber that lasted for hundreds of years. During her sleep, the estate of Lili Rochefort's family was built atop her resting ground, leaving her imprisoned.
In Tekken 7, Eliza made her surprise canonical appearance as one of the game's DLC characters but could be unlocked as a pre-order bonus.
Games in order of appearance:
- Practically using flying objects and having special ways to move around, Eliza is a character with a new style.
There are times she suddenly starts sleeping during battle and has a peculiar characteristic of being able to recover her health when she's asleep.
Special Art/Critical Arts
Astral Shot: b+3.
Shadow Ring: d/b+4.
Rising Chaos: b+1,2,4.
Splendid Edge: u/f+4,2.
Bloody Claw: f,F+2.
See also: Eliza/Tekken Revolution Movelist
Eliza is featured as a paid DLC character in the console version of Tekken 7, early access is provided for those who pre-order the game.
Like Akuma, Eliza uses a meter for herself and has EX versions of moves.
Story (Official Website)
Eliza was only supposed to take a short nap, but she ended up sleeping for 600 years. Upon awakening, she found her powers as a vampire had faded to nothing. In an attempt to restore her strength, she consumed the blood of several victims. However, it wasn't enough.
What she needed was the blood of someone with an intense spiritual force? Maybe then she would return to peak condition. But did such a person even exist in this era? No-one sprang to mind.
Left with no other choice, Eliza headed for the old HQ of the clan of exorcists who had caused her no end of trouble when she last prowled the nights. Perhaps some of their descendants were still alive.
Scoffing at Claudio's lack of abilities, Eliza is greeted by Lili, who was aware of Eliza's imprisonment under the Rochefort Estate. While Lili states that she is Eliza's sister, Eliza expresses her doubts as she was born a thousand years ago, but she falls asleep before she can finish her statement. Soon Lili makes many angered statements to wake Eliza, only for the vampiress to fall asleep again before completing her statements. Exasperated, Lili simply tells Eliza to drink less blood and more coffee.
To be added.
- She was among the candidates to be voted for Tekken Revolution's "Original Character" campaign, in which she was the most voted character to be playable.
- Unlocking her requires the player to obtain 20,000 Blood Seals. These can be obtained through either Online VS or in Arcade Battle. Players gain a random amount of them each time they are rewarded, although the amount will always exceed 10 if a Premium Coin or a Premium Ticket is used. A premature end to a match (i.e., a disconnection from either end) will result in no Blood Seals being awarded to either player.
- If the player unlocks Eliza, continuing to collect Blood Seals will allow them to buy alternate costumes for her. When all of those are purchased, the Blood Seals will be converted into Fight Money.
- Eliza was added to the North American version of Tekken Revolution on January 7, 2014.
- When chosen on the "Character Select" screen, instead of the announcer calling out her name, Eliza will do it instead.
- When Eliza grabs an opponent with her "Bloody Bite" throw, the attack causes their body to shrink as she sucks the blood from them. However, the move doesn't alter the appearance of Jack 6 and Mokujin possibly because they aren't living things.
- For the first time in Tekken history, Eliza is featured as playable paid DLC character in Tekken 7.
- She was going to be a devil form of lili but the idea was not invented (non-canon).
- Since that she was in a thousand years, Harada confirmed that she could speak over 27 languages .
- Her quote "Stay still" while performing the "Bloody bite" is remove in Tekken 7.
|Pre-fight Quotes||Win Quotes||Other|
|You look like a treat.||I could use a drink.||Stay Still! (When Performing "Bloody Bite")|
|Unrelenting night awa-Zzz...||Was that too much?|
|Pre-fight Quotes||Win Quotes|
|Unrelenting night awa-Zzz...||I could use a drink.|
|I'll finish you nice and slow later.|
|You're in for a punishment.||No escape. Let the darkness consume.|
- Tekken Revolution News: 1.4 Patch is Live, Adds New Female Vampire Eliza and Bob [VIDEO]. Gamenguide.com (2013-12-19). Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- CHARACTER :: TEKKEN OFFICIAL :: TEKKEN REVOLUTION for PlayStation 3. Namco Bandai Games (2013-07-12). Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- Eliza and Bob update. Namco Bandai Games (2013-12-13). Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- TR - 12/19 Update Detailed, Eliza & Bob to Join the Roster. AvoidingThePuddle.com (2013-12-13). Retrieved 8 January 2014.
- TEKKEN REVOLUTION New Information (Eliza Update). Facebook (2013-12-15). Retrieved 8 January 2014.