|Voiced By||Patrick Seitz|
|Fighting Style||Free Style Karate|
|Age||27 (T6) ()|
|Height||196 cm (6' 5")|
|Weight||70 kg (155 lbs)|
|Occupation||Martial Arts prodigy|
|Hobby||Maintaining his figure and agility|
|Likes||Being popular, Crime fighting, Gaining weight.|
|Dislikes||Weight loss, baggy clothes|
Slim Bob is one of the DLC characters for Tekken Tag Tournament 2, released on October 9th, 2012. His character has a similar fighting style with his obese counterpart with an almost identical move-list and slightly different range, and some of his moves that require a relatively large weight have changed. Often, he complains that he does not have enough weight.
Games in order of appearance:
*only in Bob's ending
Bob became famous after winning the King of the Iron Fist Tournament 6. He was seemingly showered with never-ending popularity, with interviews that came day or night. Without noticing, he becomes slimmer. The "Slim" Bob is shown in a weight-room measuring his weight. Only reaching around 155 lbs. (70kg), he becomes frustrated. Unsatisfied with the results, he steps back on. The scale has the same results. Even more infuriated, he starts to beat his head against the wall, then becomes exhausted and lies down.
Slim Bob will be featured as a DLC character in the console version of Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Slim Bob shares the exact same movelist with Bob, though with a small speed increase, and a slight range decrease. Other differences include:
- If the player holds down after the last hit of his "Apicius Special" (d+1+2,2,1) string, Slim Bob will silently Supercharge, whereas Bob lets out a loud yell while doing it.
- Slim Bob lands on his feet after "Supersize Missile" (f,f,f+3+4), whereas Bob ends the move in a brief sitting position.
- "Black Poele" (1+2,1+2) will slightly stun Slim Bob on the last hit if it does not whiff.
- "Giga Jacker" (f+1+2) and "Cracker Jacker" (u/f+1+2,1+2), moves where Slim Bob thrusts his stomach forward to strike his opponents, end with him being knocked back into sitting on the ground if either move does not whiff.
- Slim Bob staggers after the headbutt in his "Quarter Deck" (1+3_f+1+3) throw, and does not trip them up with his right leg as fluidly as Bob does. However, this animation change does lead to a special tag throw with Bob.
- The most glaring difference between the two, is that Slim Bob's version of the "Flying Cask" (f+F+1+2) throw does not lift the opponent up high enough for a juggle, due to his decreased physical strength. He also cannot immediately tag out after landing the move like Bob can.
Story (From Wii U Edition)
With the dream of becoming a gifted fighter, Bob was popular among his fans for his handsome looks. His tournaments were always sold out, and his popularity was skyrocketing to the top... and yet he was still unsatisfied, refusing even to acknowledge the fans that came up to congratulate him on the street. Despite his tremendous popularity, Bob felt like he had nothing to be happy about.
"Ugh, I'm practically skin and bones!".
Slim Bob in "disguise" is in a subway station. He sees a gang of thugs robbing an elderly man. He rushes over saying, "Speed... And Weight!" Once he gets over there to stop the criminals, his pants, which are too big for his small body, start to fall. Slim Bob pulls them back up, and the thugs start to mock him. He proved to them by beating them up with his agility and "weight." Once done, the elderly man thanks him. Slim Bob then hears a plea for help. He sees that a girl is on the subway tracks. Once he saves her life, he hides in between the rails, where it looks like the train ran over him. After he gets back up to the platform, he realizes that the girl accidentally unmasked him. Almost embarrassed, the girl then gives him a kiss on the cheek. When leaving the subway station, his pants start to fall again, then he groans.
- He has a special Tag throw with Bob where they both beat up the opponent before Bob belly flops the opponent, which also knocks Slim Bob offscreen. 
- Slim Bob's pose before a team interaction is the same one as Jin's Tekken Tag Tournament 2 CG art
- He has a special tag throw with Lei, where he will do a punch from his 'Quarter Deck' throw and throws the opponent into Lei's Windmill.
|I can take you on any which way.|
|I'm practically skin and bones.|
- Slim version of Bob.