|Eleonor "Leo" Kliesen|
|Voiced By||Veronica Taylor (T6-T7, in-game)|
|Height||175 cm (5' 9")|
|Weight||69 kg (154 lbs)|
|Likes|| Her father|
Asuka Kazama and Lili (Tekken Comic)
|Dislikes||Kazuya Mishima, G Corporation, and big cities|
Eleonor Kliesen (エレオノール・クリーゼン Ereonōru Kurīzen), better known as Leo (レオ Reo) is a character in the Tekken fighting game series. Leo first appeared in Tekken 6, and returned in the subsequent update Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion. Leo made her first appearance in the official Tekken 6 trailer, where Leo was fighting Armor King.  Leo is an orphan, having lost both parents under circumstances that the police were not willing to investigate further into.
She has light blue eyes and short, blonde hair. Her first outfit consists of a buckled shirt, along with a red, white and black jacket. She wears a red scarf with an anchor-like pendant, with matching red gloves. She wears a pair of blue jeans and brown boots. Her P2 outfit contains something much more formal, which consists of a white, long-sleeved shirt with matching white pants and white gloves.
Bājíquán is a Chinese martial art that features explosive, short range power and is famous for its elbow strikes. The style focuses on being more direct, culminating in powerful, fast strikes that will render its opponent unable to continue.
Leo is intended to be a character who can be played by beginners and experienced players alike.
Games in order of appearance:
- Tekken 6 (2007)
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (2011)
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition (2012)
- Tekken Revolution (2013)
- Tekken 7 (2015)
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
- Prologue (In-Game Text)
- Leo was part of a very talented family. Leo's father was a world-famous spelunker while Leo's mother served as a G Corporation executive. Although Leo's father disappeared during an expedition when Leo was a child, Leo still wanted to follow in the family tradition and become a spelunker. Leo possessed a strong sense of character, thanks to a proper upbringing. Life was pleasant and relatively uneventful until one fateful day when Leo's mother was killed by an unknown assailant. Depressed and filled with grief, Leo became incensed when the police called-off their investigation quickly and without explanation. Leo vowed to find the truth. During Leo’s own investigation, the G Corporation's Kazuya Mishima materialized as a person of interest. The G Corporation was popularized at the time as a world hero, making it difficult to get close to Kazuya, and it looked as though Leo’s quest had reached an insurmountable impasse. It was at this time that news of the Mishima Zaibatsu-sponsored The King of Iron Fist Tournament began to spread. Leo learned that Kazuya Mishima was scheduled to appear in person at the event. Realizing that this may be the only chance to take revenge against Kazuya, Leo decided to enter the contest.
- Ending, A Letter (Unofficial Synopsis)
- Leo walks up to her mother's grave with a bouquet of flowers. She notices a letter for her with a single lily. Leo reads the letter, then she gasps and quickly turns around, only to reveal that she is alone there. Leo sighs and looks up to the sky. It is possible that the letter was written by her father, which could possibly mean that he is still alive.
- Leo's "Item Move" in Tekken 6 is firing a flare into the air with a pistol while in Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion, her new Item Move is hitting the opponent with a mace.
- In the Scenario Campaign mode, Leo is a boss at the 16th Archaeological Excavation Site.
- Leo's sub-boss in Arena is Kazuya Mishima, unlike most characters who end up fighting his son.
- Leo can be customized to resemble Ash Ketchum from Pokémon, Eva Skinner (from the recent Code Lyoko novels), Elliot from Dead or Alive and (more or less) Yuu Tendou from Beyblade: Metal Fusion. Unsurprisingly, Veronica Taylor, who voices Leo, also provides the voice of Ash Ketchum.
Will be added.
Will be added.
Will be added.
Spin-Offs and Related Games
Leo will be featured as a playable character in Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
This section is empty. You can help by expanding it.
Story (From Wii U Edition)
Leo's father was a world-famous spelunker and Leo's mother was a G Corporation executive. However, Leo's father was lost during an expedition while Leo was little, and after raising the child on her own, Leo's mother was also murdered. While searching for her killer, Kazuya Mishima's name, of the G Corporation praised as the world's savior, it's been nearly impossible to get close to Kazuya.
- Ending (Unofficial Synopsis)
Leo is seen on a train that seems to belong to G Corporation. It is shown that a man is using a laptop in one of the rooms in the train before he leaves the room. Leo sneaks in and uses the laptop to find information about her mother. She learns that her mother was once a supervisor for the Mishima Zaibatsu's devil gene program. The cells of the devil gene merge together with a normal person's cells, so the Mishima Zaibatsu created a synthetic strand to use. The program was canceled after various fatalities of the test subjects. Emma had also reported the "death" of NT01. Suddenly, while Leo was saving the information in a USB, the man comes back and notices someone in the cabin before arming himself and entering. Leo manages to get back on the train's top through the window, only to be surrounded by three armed men. With determination, she swears that she'll find her mother's murderers and she jumped off the train, that appears to be crossing a bridge over a lake. On her way down, Leo fires a hook that grips on the ledge.
- Leo has a special team throw with Emilie De Rochefort where Leo perform "Dang Yang Da" then the two will attack simultaneously (Leo will perform "Bei Zhe Kao" and Lili will perform "Piercing Thorn").
- Leo has a special tag throw with Feng where the two will smash the opponent in between Feng's Reverse Backfist and Leo's Bei Zhe Kao.
- Her item move has her toss a bomb and duck for cover.
Leo is featured in the free-to-play online game Tekken Revolution, as one of the first four unlockable characters. As with the rest of the cast, her appearance and moveset are carried over directly from Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
Special Art/Critical Arts
Bei Zhe Kao: f+1+2.
Jin Gang Hua Shan Tuo Tian Zhang: d/f+1+2,1+2,QCF+2.
Fan Lan Chui: d+1+2,2.
Qian Sao Lei Wang Quan: d/b+4,1.
Shang Bu Zhuang Quan: f,F+2.
- Leo's gender has been kept ambiguous by Namco as they "want a character players will love regardless of gender."
- To further confuse players, Leo has female exclusive hair customizations, indicating that Leo is female, while being placed in the male category of the Tekken 6 Art Book, indicating that she is really male. On the Tekken Tag 2 trailer she is also on the female side.
- Leo's design may be based on Rock Howard from the Fatal Fury and King from the Art of Fighting series due to their similar look.
- Leo's fighting stance is very similar to Heihachi Mishima's fighting stance (the fighting stance that Heihachi acquired in Tekken 3 onward).
- It is unknown how Leo's father died, as it is only mentioned that he disappeared during one of his explorations. However, Leo's ending suggests that he might be still alive.
- Under the eagle of Leo's parka you can read 'Die Lebensspanne ist dieselbe egal ob man sie lachend oder weinend verbingt' (The lifespan is the same, whether it is spent laughing or crying), which is a Chinese wise saying.
- Leo's surname, possibly Kliesen, was revealed in the "Power is Everything" trailer (at 0:40), where what is assumed to be Leo's mother's grave has "Emma Kliesen" engraved on it.
- It has been confirmed that "Leo" is a nickname, and specifically a shorter version of Leo's full name; one thing to note is that the name "Eleonor" fits the stars at the bottom right of the picture.
- Even though Leo is German, she speaks English in Tekken 6, making her one of the few characters not to speak their native language. She does begin speaking her native language at Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- At the Tekken BV event in Germany, Leo's home country, Harada confirmed Leo's full name of Eleonor, and the fact that she is a girl. 
|(To self) Just relax. You can do it!||Lucky me!|
|Get ready!||No pattern, no form!|
|That was a close one.|
|Überlass das mir Partner! |
(Leave it to me, partner!)
|Wir müssen aufpassen! |
(Let's be careful!)