Shin CG art
|Voiced By|| Mamoru Miyano (Japanese) |
David Vincent (English)
|Appearances||Tekken: Blood Vengeance|
Shin Kamiya is a character made exclusively for the Tekken: Blood Vengeance movie. He is a student at the Kyoto International School. He was previously a student at the Mishima Polytechnic School, and a good friend of Jin Kazama. Shin and his classmates were all subjected to various experiments under the "M Cell" moniker, with Shin himself being the only survivor of that group. This was intended to grant Shin immortality. The film's female protagonists, Ling Xiaoyu and Alisa Bosconovitch, were both sent to Kyoto to spy on and collect information about him by the Williams sisters, respectively Anna and Nina. Both Xiaoyu and Alisa showed a romantic interest in him, as well. Before the three-way battle between Jin, Kazuya Mishima, and Heihachi Mishima, Shin is killed off by Heihachi via a jumping backbreaker.
- Shin was among the voting candidates of Tekken Revolution's Facebook poll on adding new characters in which he was voted 3rd place.
Important Notice! Because the character has been made non-canonical, none of the relationships apply to the canon story of the Tekken series
- Friend of Jin Kazama, who wanted him captured.
- Kazuya Mishima also wanted him captured.
- Nina Williams sent Alisa Bosconovitch after him.
- Anna Williams sent Ling Xiaoyu after him.
- Killed by Heihachi Mishima.