|Fighting Style||Basic Martial Arts|
|Occupation||Tekken Force member|
Crow is a codename for several characters in the Tekken series. In "Tekken 3", Crows are the weakest of the Tekken Force enemies, with Hawk, Falcon, and Owl following. He can also be made playable via cheat device in Tekken 3. When playable, he is able to wear the outfits of other Tekken Force members. His fighting stance is the same as Bryan Fury's, and he share's some of Bryan's moves.
- Crow's moves in Tekken 3 are very poor, lacking combos and basic character functions such as jumping.
- Despite not having basic commands, Crow does have 2 animations at the start of a fight. One is of Crow simply changing his stance. The other is him performing a jump kick, allowing him to deal damage to the opponent before the actual fight.
- Crow is a playable character in Tekken 3 via codes used in the "Action Replay" device.
- Crow, and all the other members of the Tekken Force in Tekken Card Challenge, have the same codenames as the members from Tekken 3's Tekken Force side game.
- In Tekken Card Challenge, all the playable characters have 100 HP, with the exception of Crow, who only has 50 HP.
Crow is a member of the Tekken Force and the weakest of the enemies that appear as opponents in the Tekken Force side game in Tekken 3
Crow is an unlockable playable character in Tekken Card Challenge, a game in the Tekken series that is non-canonical.
Several Crows (in different colors and variations) appear in TTT2's Fight Lab, as opponents to Combot.
- Member of the Tekken Force which is owned by Heihachi Mishima in Tekken 3 and Tekken 4.
- Rival of Jin Kazama, Ling Xiaoyu and Heihachi Mishima in 'Tekken Card Challenge (though the game is non-canon)